Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: I'd Beat Marquez, I Promise To Hit Pacquiao's Chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mosley: I'd Beat Marquez, I Promise To Hit Pacquiao's Chin

"Sugar" Shane Mosley is getting eager for a fight with Manny Pacquiao. Mosley is the frontrunner to face Pacquiao on April 16 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Mosley tells the Los Angeles Times that he believes Pacquiao and his team have already selected him as the April opponent. Mosley doesn't understand the push for a third fight between Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez. He says Marquez is not big enough to compete with Pacquiao at the welterweight limit of 147-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'd rather see Mosley-Marquez than Pac-Mosley.

Comment

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

maybe Shane but the problem I see is that if say Manny the welterweight to now fight JMM at welterweight I see this as a one sided beat down whereas JMM might win a few rounds off of the Shane Mosley we see now.

and I agree you can indeed get to Manny's chin BUT can you follow up on it? Your last two fights clearly indicate to me you cannot

Comment

I'm not so sure Mosley.

This isn't some one dimensional Margo or Angulo.

This guy is fast(Super fast)

Cotto gave Shane all types of issues.

I got Pac by UD.

Mosley needs to land a lucky punch.

Comment

Mosly can't even beat Mora. He needs to STFU, take his ass whippin', his big ass check, and get on down.

Comment

Originally posted by Driver View Post
              Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm
              The gif in your sig, I was thinking about downloading that movie about a week ago, then I forgot. Thanks for reminding me

Classic movie.

As for Shane, Shane sounds pathetic!

Comment

ok Mosley you asked for it

JMM vs MOSLEY
                lets get it on
                Old war

Comment

whatever shane,whatever...you couldn't beat an overrated mora....

Comment

If Sugar Sour mosley fight Pac the way he fought Marga he may pull out a UD. Mosley has been rejuvenated into a huggiebeard style,best style for aging fighter as well as neutralizing Pac speed with his technical holding & clinching could frustrate Pac easy. Mosley was clinching holding Magarito to death, margo was fighting with a bunch of Marmosets on his back, you know pitty pat & clinch, 3,4 combinations & hold, elbow, clinch pitty pat again. Mosley had been very succesful with his new style.

Comment

Working...
                    X