No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma' Recent Ankle Injury Won't Prevent Luevano Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma' Recent Ankle Injury Won't Prevent Luevano Bout

WBO super bantamweight champion Juan Manuel Lopez suffered an ankle injury on Wednesday but his trainer says the injury is minor and won't prevent the January 23 title shot at featherweight champion Steve Luevano. Juanma sprained his right ankle when he was walking down the strairs of his house. He was forced to modify his training camp routine for a few days. [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-20-2009, 07:38 PM.

I'm thinking about going to these fights. Do you know how much tickets are?

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
      I'm thinking about going to these fights. Do you know how much tickets are?
      Dont know men,. It would be at the Wamu theather at MSG.

So probably not that much!!!

Comment

Juanma takes it by easy UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          Dont know men,. It would be at the Wamu theather at MSG.

So probably not that much!!!
          Oh I thought it was going to be at the Garden like the Cotto fights lol I was thinking no way they sell enough tickets.

Yea they are probably pretty cheap then. I would love to see both Juanma and Gamboa in action. Although I think Luevano might give Juanma some trouble he's a hard dude to get to when he comes correct.

I also hope the ankle injury doesn't affect Juanma too much. Seems like he'll be fine though.

Comment

It doesn't seem to be that bad.

I did the same thing he did once and was in a cast for a week.

I couldn't even walk on it, so I hope it isn't that bad.

He needs to beat Luevano to get him out of the way for the bigger fights with Gamboa and Caballero.

Comment

Originally posted by RTS View Post
              Oh I thought it was going to be at the Garden like the Cotto fights lol I was thinking no way they sell enough tickets.

Yea they are probably pretty cheap then. I would love to see both Juanma and Gamboa in action. Although I think Luevano might give Juanma some trouble he's a hard dude to get to when he comes correct.

I also hope the ankle injury doesn't affect Juanma too much. Seems like he'll be fine though.
              Na, Luevano wont stand to Juanmas Power. Luevvano has been hurt in all his fights since the Jeandang fight and he is not as sharp defensively as he was.

He change his style a bit to please the crowd and that has been a mistake.

Unless he runs, runs and run, he gets KOd

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                Na, Luevano wont stand to Juanmas Power. Luevvano has been hurt in all his fights since the Jeandang fight and he is not as sharp defensively as he was.

He change his style a bit to please the crowd and that has been a mistake.

Unless he runs, runs and run, he gets KOd

Yeah, I think JuanMa can ko him.

Luevano can be tricky and crafty though. I too doubt he tries to brawl with JuanMa.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  It doesn't seem to be that bad.

I did the same thing he did once and was in a cast for a week.

I couldn't even walk on it, so I hope it isn't that bad.

He needs to beat Luevano to get him out of the way for the bigger fights with Gamboa and Caballero.
                  You will never quit huh? LMAO jajajajaja

Caballero said he fights for Legacy not for money, so he should be looking to fight Poonsawat or STFU

Comment

nothing serious.
                    he'll be fine by fight night.

Comment

Working...
                    X