This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ylem View Post
    size is more so an intimidation factor where if i chose my words correctly i wouldnt have to worry about a reaction and still ask him whats up.

where as if he did come at me and attack i have other skills then just my size to deal with that situation.
    LMAO you think wanderlei gives a **** that you have a bit of "size" on him? the intimidation of size only works against average joes who don't know how to fight and have had no training, LOL at you thinking you could intimidate wanderlei silva. No you don't have sufficient "skills" so as to "deal with a fight with wanderlei silva" you may have "skills" that would work against someone who has no training, but you would get ****ed up by wanderlei silva don't event try to deny it.

lol boxing fanboy's reached a new low, claiming he could beat wanderlei silva lmao get your head out of your arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
      at you calling other people **** when you named yourself after this guy:

yes because we all know boxers are the epitamy of non gayness

Comment

Originally posted by snakey112 View Post
        yes because we all know boxers are the epitamy of non gayness

De La **** is one man. How are you gonna compare one mans gayness to a sport thats literally based around the act of ****sexuality.

MMA fighters participate in gay acts every time they get into the cage together. Thats miles beyond one boxer who dresses up in fish nets and pays hookers to take pictures of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
          De La **** is one man. How are you gonna compare one mans gayness to a sport thats literally based around the act of ****sexuality.

MMA fighters participate in gay acts every time they get into the cage together. Thats miles beyond one boxer who dresses up in fish nets and pays hookers to take pictures of him.
          lmao yeah BJJ is teh ghey alright, we all know what happened when 170 lbs royce gracie stepped up in the early UFC's. Anyone who sees MMA or grappling and automatically thinks of gay sex probably needs to take a long hard look at themself because they probably have some unresolved issues with their own sexuality.

so, you hiding something? in the closet? you gay brah?
          Last edited by snakey112; 10-07-2009, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by snakey112 View Post
            LMAO you think wanderlei gives a **** that you have a bit of "size" on him? the intimidation of size only works against average joes who don't know how to fight and have had no training, LOL at you thinking you could intimidate wanderlei silva. No you don't have sufficient "skills" so as to "deal with a fight with wanderlei silva" you may have "skills" that would work against someone who has no training, but you would get ****ed up by wanderlei silva don't event try to deny it.

lol boxing fanboy's reached a new low, claiming he could beat wanderlei silva lmao get your head out of your arse.
            absolutely right... though if you can ever set it up im down.

Comment

mma is more uncofindence as you think

Comment

Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
                The disturbing thing for me is that they classed themn together. The & is the worst thing. They weren't putting them bums before us but putting us together. MMA is for the bums like Anderson Silva who were not good enough for the bigtime of boxing.
                Sheesh, you're just like a record repeating garbage after garbage.

And seriously you guys need to lay off the MMGay insults because it makes you look like ******s.
                Last edited by Elemental Fist; 10-07-2009, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X