No announcement yet.

Abner Mares: Eager the Next Mexcian Icon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
    Thats an L.A fight all the way. With Iz being from H.P and their huge Mejicano fanbases, Staples would be packed.
    If Tony Margarito could sell it out by himself then these two guys could surely do it between the two of them.
    very true... i agree!

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
      just 1 thing....

he should of stayed with nacho...
      :/
      It's not like he much of a choice when he left him. But I hear you on that. But we are pass that now. We gotta move forward and take one fight at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        Another Xcaret-backed fighters that will get jinxed.
        Same boat as Bojado and Ortiz

Comment

This guy right here is the young version of JMM, they throw the exact same combos, their stance is the same, but Mares is still on the green side, all he needs is some polishing and a new superstar wil be born...**** he beat Juanma Lopez, and Juanma is like the biggest hype for Puerto Rico at this point, I can see them face each other in the future in a super fight.

Too bad for Nacho Beristain, he kicked a great young guy out who has the potential to be the next great.

Comment

Originally posted by alphaqfrankie View Post
            It's not like he much of a choice when he left him. But I hear you on that. But we are pass that now. We gotta move forward and take one fight at a time.
            so... any idea on whos mares next trainer!?!??!

cant wait to see mares back on action!!!

Comment

the word going around is that Nazzim Richardson is the new trainer, not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
                so... any idea on whos mares next trainer!?!??!

cant wait to see mares back on action!!!
                read the article

Comment

Great article, and the fact he's had so many great trainers to soak game off of is beyondddd amazing. I'm gonna be lookin forward to how he looks this summer.
                  Last edited by MaYaN_SuN; 07-02-2009, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X