View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 06:29 AM #4
Banned

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Klitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond reputeKlitschko2011 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 540,537.85
Excellent Poster Award. - iron lung New Ring Champion Wladimir Klitschko - ~Tunney great poster. - Fulcrum29 Vitali wins again! - Carnivore for boxing scenes resident  cry baby b*tch - BritishBoxing92 
IBF-IBO-WBO-Ring-WBA HW champion! - Freedom. 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Infern0 Autism - RealDeal '86 

Quote:
Originally Posted by F l i c k e r View Post
Honestly it depends on what side of the planet you are on. If you are Eastern European then you think the HW division is bossy. If your an American or simply just live on the western hemisphere of the planet you think the HW division is trash and boring.

Why? Klitschko's aren't exciting to the "barbarians of the west" or "Yank/Yankees". (I take it as a complement. West Coast guy.)
I am Ukrainian and let me tell you, I am lovin the heavyweight division right now, Eastern Europeans are dominating!! The division is looking pretty good.

The Klitschko brothers keep dominating and knocking out all of their opponents, Povetkin is the top contender in the world, the 6'7 250 lb beast Dimitrenko is demolishing everyone in his path, Ruslan Chagaev is back, the 22 year old Denis Boytsov is a beast and will be future world champ!!!

Eastern Europeans are dominating the heavyweight division and will continue dominating for a very very long time....the haters out there better get used to it!!!!

Last edited by Klitschko2009; 04-06-2009 at 07:48 AM.
Klitschko2011 is offline   Reply With Quote