No announcement yet.

attn People in the South

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attn People in the South

For those of you who live in the south please read. If you are like myself and are forced to watch, for example, Murray state vs. tenn state play basketball followed by the southern sports report instead of being able to see BDSSP where they were showing the larios v. muchullogh fight, call this number and complain. The division of FSN in the south has the worst programming of them all.
    They don't show boxing hardly ever. IF they do, its at 3 am.
    Anyway here is their number, call them and voice your opinion

FSN ( fox sports south ); 404-230-7300

you may get the programming departments voicemail. If so leave a message....light up their phones.

Originally posted by boxerman
    For those of you who live in the south please read. If you are like myself and are forced to watch, for example, Murray state vs. tenn state play basketball followed by the southern sports report instead of being able to see BDSSP where they were showing the larios v. muchullogh fight, call this number and complain. The division of FSN in the south has the worst programming of them all.

you may get the programming departments voicemail. If so leave a message....light up their phones.
    Thanks for the number, they did this same bull**** during the Moorer - Jirov fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boxerman

I wondered why the fight didnt come on last night! I got to see the Jirov-Moorer and the Toney-Booker fights but got robbed last night with McCullough!

Comment

Working...
      X