Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need to have a rant so I am making a thread, thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    Phone the police and say you are worried something has happened to the kids mother because she hasn't come to collect her child and you cant get in contact with her. She'll think twice about pulling this trick again after that.
    We have a winner here! This will work for sure.

Comment

Tell the kid his mother's a **** and that if she does this again, you're gonna slit his throat and bury his body.

He'll be begging her not to leave him with you

Comment

Next time she asks say no or to send her child to an after school day care.

Her child is not your responsibility or your mothers. Tell her you and your mother have things to do and have no time to waste cause her dumb ass doesn't want to show up on time.

Make her ask someone else.

Comment

Phone the police and say you are worried something has happened to the kids mother because she hasn't come to collect her child and you cant get in contact with her. She'll think twice about pulling this trick again after that.
          Brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
            get the most caffine and sugary drinks/sweets on standby and as soon as u see the mother turn up get the kid to eat and drink as much of them as possible before u send them home
            You should go with one of these choices.

Or just nut the kids mum when she turns up. That should get the message across pretty clearly, I'd imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              Tell the kid his mother's a **** and that if she does this again, you're gonna slit his throat and bury his body.

Also tell him if mentions this to anyone, you're gonna kill him and his mother.

Comment

get the most caffine and sugary drinks/sweets on standby and as soon as u see the mother turn up get the kid to eat and drink as much of them as possible before u send them home
                You are an Evil Genius

SWEET Revenge...!!!

Comment

So what are you kids doing while you post on this forum all day?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    sorry, rolling a joint.
                    Idiot. LOL

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    plan A.

when the mother gets there be straight up with her,
                    let her knew what's up.
                    is not the kids fault, so pull the mother to the side
                    and talk to her.

plan B.

if she act up with you,
                    catch her with a "Two Piece"
                    (that gets the point across 99.9%
                    of the time)
                    She is honestly straight white trash. I am not one to say stuff like that, but Jesus Christ, crack would smoke this woman.

Done and done. I gave her Pepsi and chocolate. My kiddos are pissed off cause they aren't allowed to drink Pepsi

I should have done. This si a great reply.

You lunatic I am LMFAO

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                    Next time she asks say no or to send her child to an after school day care.

Her child is not your responsibility or your mothers. Tell her you and your mother have things to do and have no time to waste cause her dumb ass doesn't want to show up on time.

Make her ask someone else.
                    You know what, she is a fuking pig. She just takes advantage of the fact my mummy is a saint and abuses her kindness. This makes me want to slap the piss out of her.

My kids have never had a babysitter out side of their dad, my brother (maybe twice) and my parents. I don't understand how people can just hand their child off to someone they barely know ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                    You should go with one of these choices.

Or just nut the kids mum when she turns up. That should get the message across pretty clearly, I'd imagine.
                    LMAO

Also tell him if mentions this to anyone, you're gonna kill him and his mother.
                    Jesus I am in tears

Anyhow this fuking leech just picked up her kid. I was getting laundry on and my mother gave her the child, I think she knows I was going to explode on her. The fact that I called her a no good **** was probably a clue. So I didn't have the chance to say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
                      So what are you kids doing while you post on this forum all day?
                      All day?

1) They would be in school, seeing as this thread started out with 'my daughter's friend from school' it should have been a clear give away.

2) It's my day off, I'll do with it what I please.

3) Fuk off ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X