So excited for this weekend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So excited for this weekend.

awesome card in Germany this weekend IMO

The Russian killing machine Rakhim Chakiev vs Kotlobay.
    Chagaev vs Kertson Manswell.
    Jurgen Braehmer returns (thought he'd retired?) against Jose Guerrero (Spanish guy that was meant to fight DeGale?)
    Boystov vs The ding-a-ling man

Damn good card if you ask me, should make for some exciting fights.

If you're yet to see Rakhim tomorrow night is your chance, this guy is an animal. THE southpaw Tyson.

Comment

Thanx for the heads up...Wouldn't mind seeing this since i have a day off tomorrow.. You wouldn't happen to know what time it starts eastern time here in the states?? hopefully i can find a stream on this....The southpaw Tyson huh.. ok

Comment

Very good weekend for boxing fans.Tonight on ESPN Provonikov is back another exciting Russian and in the co main the Korean Margarito JI HOON KIM.Love Kim he will probably never win a world title but is always worth the watch.Hopefully the shot Zappa took him out with was more just a great shot then the punches starting to catch up with him

Comment

Braehmer to me is a huge let down off a fighter seems to always have some problems following him around.I feel he would have taken Clev out that time

Comment

Looks like Rakhim comes for the Knock-out.. I really do wanna see what he has, Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Though a journeyman, Michael Simms is tough as they come. He has fought the whose who of boxing and huge punchers. He's been competitive in fights with Huck, Afolabi, Hernandez, Frenkel etc & took everything they had to offer. Rakhim absolutely destroyed him.

It'll be interesting to see if Kotlobay can push Rakhim.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                Braehmer to me is a huge let down off a fighter seems to always have some problems following him around.I feel he would have taken Clev out that time

I have no idea what is going on with that guy but I agree he's a wasted talent and I too felt he would beat Cleverly.
                Won't at all be surprised if he fails to make weight, pulls out or something by tomorrow.

Comment

Braehmer bloody pulled out of a Cleverly fight. I wish that fight went ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by S~T~J View Post
                    Braehmer bloody pulled out of a Cleverly fight. I wish that fight went ahead.
                    Think it was 3 different fights over the last 18 months Clev Shumenov and someone else

Comment

Working...
                    X