who would beat this guy in his prime?

Originally posted by STILL_DETOX View Post
    who would beat this guy in his prime?

he got iced by Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
      he got iced by Rahman

Comment

Compared to Ali and Louis he has a weak resume and little accomplishments.

Comment

throw him in the early 70s and he gets iced by ali foreman frazier. maybe even chuvalo. hes good but he cant compete with the greats.

Comment

Lennox vs Ali is a 50/50 fight, much like Ken Norton was for Ali. Ali had trouble against guy that could fight of there back foot.

Comment

I'll take Ali, Louis and Foreman as definite wins over Lennox and give him 50/50 odds with Dempsey, Liston, Bowe, Frazier and Holmes. Anybody else I would bet my money on the best version of Lewis. At his best the guy could flat out fight.

Comment

He's a top 10 all time but not no.1 no way,id favour a few guys (Ali,Foreman,Frazier,Louis) over him but give him a good chance against anyone else

Comment

I think a lot of guys take lewis ... he was lucky in that he fought the past prime versions of the top guys in his generation ... An aging Holyfield pressed him all the way ... the version of Holy from say Bowe 2 would have beaten him. Also I'd pick Ali, Louis and prime Tyson over him for starters and after that Holmes,Foreman,Bowe all give him a tough fight and I could see Frazier getting under his jab and landing the hook

Comment

When he's having a good day I can agree their's only a handful of people that could beat him but the thing is that he was alittle inconsistent because their would be days were he looked horrible like when Rahman brutally trashed him, then McCall stopped him too. Also I would even say if McCall doesn't have that breakdown who's to say McCall would have beat his ass again?

Louis & Ali fought much tougher Heavyweights and didn't lose to somebody like Rahman in their primes.

Comment

Working...
                    X