Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is making Floyd look pathetic without doing or saying anything

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac-Hating is started by Floyd and his minions who rant, b!tch, moaned and complain in boxing forums and video hosting sites why Pac is getting all the attention and the love from the media and most of the boxing fans around the world. They are the one's who stupidly justifies Floyds insecurities by criticizing Pacquiao's achievement and accuse him of steroid use well in fact it's the other way around(Xylocaine Boy). Now, that the Pac-Haters have evolve... occasionally they threw the names of Marquez, Martinez, Williams(before he got KO'ed) and others boxer's who has no "personal hate" on Manny to guise themselves as Pac-Haters and take away the suspicion from *****s.

"Pac-Haters are few! They just have a dozen computers each with different aliases and starts a child-like rants in boxing forums over the internet?!"

Comment

love , respect and support from the public is earned , floyd....not demanded.....

maybe if you stop being a b1tch, you'd get a lil of all....

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
        and floyd is considered to be even a bigger *****
        Pacquiao can't dictate to Mayweather in negotiations like he did against Morales, Hatton, Cotto, and Margarito. Anytime you have a track record of threatening to pull out of fights because your not getting your way, or sue a fighter rather than face him in the ring means you have ***** in you.

Comment

Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post
          Pacquiao can't dictate to Mayweather in negotiations like he did against Morales, Hatton, Cotto, and Margarito. Anytime you have a track record of threatening to pull out of fights because your not getting your way, or sue a fighter rather than face him in the ring means you have ***** in you.
          oh kind of like how mayweather is dictating to pac to take a drug test..

hypocrite...

Comment

Everybody knows Pacquiao is a better human being and athlete inside the ring and outside the ring.

Comment

Floyd is a dumb ****.

Comment

what i find funny is that gayweather fans, are still fans of him, after he basically said he doesn't care about his fans...

HUH..

Floyd- fu*k my fans

*****- I love you Floyd

Floyd has been on "vacation" why isn't he fighitng right now, can any ***** answer that

oh i forgot he is about to fight a guy named paul spadafora..

ahhahhahahahaha

Comment

As a boxing fan its sad seeing Floyd losing his grip on reality. He needs to start to walk his talk and back it up by facing a worthy opponent. Come on Floyd it's time for you to show what you got.

Comment

Floyd is the definition of hater. Cant stand to see someone else get their shine so he spends all that time and energy hatin on Lil Pac while Pac just goin about his business. Spend less time worrying about the other guy and Step up yo' game Floyd. You making yourself look like a fool.

Comment

"Floyd's been champion longer than Pacquiao has been relevant. Pacquiao has a history of threatening to pull out of fights, or making unusual weight demands i.e Morales.

Pacquiao fought on a Mayweather undercard in the past, can't do better PPV numbers vs common opponents, yet wanted 50% of the purse. When Floyd gave it to him, he still refused to fight..." hahaha someone messaged me this, a *****.....

stupid *****s....

Comment

Working...
                      X