Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone explain why Kanye is considered a genius?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kanye said George Bush doesn't care about black people. I guess some people in our society would consider him a genius for that.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
      He's no genius he's very average better than that trash Eminem but still just an average artist and he acts like a lunatic overall I don't like him and whoever said rza > Kanye was 100% right
      your opinion in this matter no longer has any value.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
        your opinion in this matter no longer has any value.
        Shut up you stupid bigot Eminem is not a rapper and only white people worship his nonsensical bull**** ramblings.

Comment

Shut up you stupid bigot Eminem is not a rapper and only white people worship his nonsensical bull**** ramblings.
          lol lack of logic. do you not realize the irony of calling me a bigot in a thread where I think black rappers are geniuses and you are hating on the only white rapper mentioned.

Rakim and The Game think Eminem is the best rapper out there but your ******ed ass thinks he's trash. Ok.

Comment

lol lack of logic. do you not realize the irony of calling me a bigot in a thread where I think black rappers are geniuses and you are hating on the only white rapper mentioned.

Rakim and The Game think Eminem is the best rapper out there but your ******ed ass thinks he's trash. Ok.
            Who gives a **** what they think? their opinions hold no more merit thn anyone else you ****face.

Comment

Who gives a **** what they think? their opinions hold no more merit thn anyone else you ****face.
              well considering your posts, my 2 year old niece's opinion holds more merit than yours.

You called Eminem trash. you didn't say "he isn't that good" or "he's ok" some more reasonable opinion. you went straight to "trash". Which shows that your hate for him is based on sentiments(racism) more so then his actual talents.

There is no definitive #1 rapper in the world because there is just way too much grey area to measure someone's talent in rapping but, there are a couple of rappers that you can make an argument for as #1 and Eminem is one of them. So your "trash" statement makes your opinion worth zero.

Also your name calling "****face" shows that you are either 10 years old or that you are an adult with the mental capacity of a 10 year old. Your lack of logic in your statement "bigot" is also proof of your mental limitations.
              Last edited by -Swizzy-; 08-14-2016, 05:16 PM.

Comment

well considering your posts, my 2 year old niece's opinion holds more merit than yours.

- first you called Eminem trash. you didn't say "he isn't that good" or "he's ok" some more reasonable opinion. you went straight to "trash". Which shows that your hate for him is based on sentiments(racism) more so then his actual talents.

There is no definitive #1 rapper in the world because there is just way too much grey area to measure someone's talent in rapping but are a couple of rappers that you can make an argument for as #1 and Eminem is one of them. So your "trash" statement makes your opinion worth zero.

Also your name calling "****face" shows that you are either 10 years old or that you are an adult with the mental capacity of a 10 year old. Your lack of logic in your statement "bigot" is also proof of your mental limitations.

**** off *****, who are you to offer your opinion as fact? Eminem is trash he's not top anything and only trailer park trash whites such as yourself listen to him.

Comment

**** off *****, who are you to offer your opinion as fact? Eminem is trash he's not top anything and only trailer park trash whites such as yourself listen to him.
                  So The Game and Rakim are "trailer park trash whites"?

mental midget confirmed.

Comment

So The Game and Rakim are "trailer park trash whites"?

mental midget confirmed.
                    neither of them are Eminem fans, theyre just being PC **** Eminem.

Comment

neither of them are Eminem fans, theyre just being PC **** Eminem.
                      Characteristics of people with low IQ

•Calling things stupid or being judgmental without feeling any need to fact check or consider opposing POV's... and usually being completely wrong. Trying to feign competence on subjects and sound authoritative with the same attitude

•When they get frustrated, they get angry

Comment

Working...
                      X