Damn Joshua has only had 21 fights!!!once in a life time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Joshua has only had 21 fights!!!once in a life time

Took three world titles at 19 fights

Would have even undisputed champ if wilder didn’t keep his belt hostage from him as well

Guys like wilder were fighting Uber drivers until 39 fights Lol!!

Joshua is a once in a life time fighter, if they can force the wbc to make wilder fight him, he would become a legend in boxing already

He even retired Klitschko who promoters like Haymon were petrified of putting their fighters in with like wilder

All of this before 20 fights !!!

He is already an atg heavyweight and his legacy will only grow as he keeps beating those who gain the courage to fight him
    Last edited by lfc19titles; 09-20-2018, 12:42 PM.

Plz be my girlfriend

Comment

Wilder still refusing to fight in April

He needs to be forced by the wbc

Comment

Yeah I asked all the people calling him a coward to name which fighters have done more than him recently after 21 fights and there wasn't much of a response.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          Yeah I asked all the people calling him a coward to name which fighters have done more than him recently after 21 fights and there wasn't much of a response.
          Usyk definitely has done a lot more after just 15fights

Joshua still impressive though

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Yep I'd say usyk and lomachenko and that's about it really, not bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              Yep I'd say usyk and lomachenko and that's about it really, not bad at all.
              Usyk and Loma had longer amateur careers and more experience. Unfair comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                Took three world titles at 19 fights

Would have even undisputed champ if wilder didn’t keep his belt hostage from him as well

Guys like wilder were fighting Uber drivers until 39 fights Lol!!

Joshua is a once in a life time fighter, if they can force the wbc to make wilder fight him, he would become a legend in boxing already

He even retired Klitschko who promoters like Haymon were poetries of putting their fighters in with like wilder

All of this before 20 fights !!!

He is already an atg heavyweight and his legacy will only grow as he keeps beating those who gain the courage to fight him
                Pump the brakes. Klitscko was 41 and AJ barely survived that fight.

Comment

Working...
                X