No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthyse Vs Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Matthyse Vs Danny Garcia

Who wins this one then, has to happen soon, Matthyse is mandatory.

I got Matthyse by Brutal Ko, there is nothing Garcia can do to win, he better just cover up, run and hope he can survive, he tries those wide ass looping hooks and he's getting laid the **** out.
    Matthyse Ko
    78.75%
    Matthyse Dec
    1.25%
    Garcia Dec
    6.25%
    Garcia Ko
    13.75%

Matthysse by rape. Matthysse isn't glass chinned Khan or old man Morales. He won't get knocked out by a slow azz hook. He will beat Garcia down.

Comment

I've never seen any outcome for this fight that involved Danny Garcia not being completely and utterly brutalized. The only real question here is how long will it take Matthysse to batter him into submission? My guess would be 7 rounds maximum.

Comment

It's gonna look like a man beating his son in there. Lucas by ko and I got points if anyone wants to bet should the fight happen. I have no doubt Danny runs for his life.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          I've never seen any outcome for this fight that involved Danny Garcia not being completely and utterly brutalized. The only real question here is how long will it take Matthysse to batter him into submission? My guess would be 7 rounds maximum.
          I predict a savage ending that may even put us off boxing for a few days.

Something like garcia getting ktfo but being propped up against the ropes, the ref not noticing for a while and Matthyse landing brutal bombs on the unconcious cadaver of Garcia, while Angel looks on in horror.

Comment

Lucas is just better in every facet of the sport than Danny, he's as Dwyer likes to say "adaptive reactive", dude can fight off the back foot or front foot. I haven't seen a guy punch like him in a while..

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              I predict a savage ending that may even put us off boxing for a few days.

Something like garcia getting ktfo but being propped up against the ropes, the ref not noticing for a while and Matthyse landing brutal bombs on the unconcious cadaver of Garcia, while Angel looks on in horror.
              The outcome of this fight is inevitable, but can be prolonged if Danny plays his cards right.

If he sticks to a boxing game plan I can see him making it to the 6th or 7th round while sustaining a serious beating. But if he gets caught up in trying to 'out-macho' Matthysse by trading with him then he's going to be put to sleep rather quickly and in emphatic fashion.

Matthysse is just a better fighter all around than Danny is : He hits much harder, his defense is tighter, his punches are cleaner, he cuts off the ring better, and he's a far more destructive finisher.

That said, I'll believe this fight when I see it. I don't think there's any way in hell Angel Garcia lets his precious son get in the ring with a savage like Matthysse and put his undefeated record on the line unless it's his last resort.

I think Garcia would move up to 147 first.

Comment

I'm still going with Garcia in this fight, the fact is that Lucas has looked very average against his good opponents.

He's got 1 signature win against Ajose and Garcia has 1 signature win against Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  The outcome of this fight is inevitable, but can be prolonged if Danny plays his cards right.

If he sticks to a boxing game plan I can see him making it to the 6th or 7th round while sustaining a serious beating. But if he gets caught up in trying to 'out-macho' Matthysse by trading with him then he's going to be put to sleep rather quickly and in emphatic fashion.

Matthysse is just a better fighter all around than Danny is : He hits much harder, his defense is tighter, his punches are cleaner, he cuts off the ring better, and he's a far more destructive finisher.

That said, I'll believe this fight when I see it. I don't think there's any way in hell Angel Garcia lets his precious son get in the ring with a savage like Matthysse and put his undefeated record on the line unless it's his last resort.

I think Garcia would move up to 147 first.
                  yup.

In all seriousness, i just cannot think of a way to win, even if he gets on the bike, stays behind a guard and looks for counters, it's not going to do it. He can't stand and trade. He can't try and draw leads to get the timing in because he'll get battered.

Comment

Matthysse via Rape, Murder, Humiliation, Genocide, Castration etc

Comment

Working...
                    X