No announcement yet.

Is Vitali unbeatable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Vitali unbeatable?

The only 2 fights he lost were highly dubious.

He has an iron chin. His defence is superb for someone who holds their left hand down. He punches extremely hard. He is rarely hit flush. He wins almost every single round in every fight.

against these HWs yes i believe so

Comment

only thing that can beat him is his injuries..

althought ali vs vitali would be awsome..vitali beats ali no doubt,,

Comment

In current tense or past tense?

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
          against these HWs yes i believe so
          exactly vitali's dominance is as much about the level of competition as it his greatness

you need one punch power to even stand a hope in hell against klitschko and aside from david tua who would still be way too small and old to do anything there isn't anyone that has that

haye may stand a chance because of the speed advantage he would have but i don't think he could stand up to the kind of shots briggs took tonight

Comment

Nah. he is getting pretty old now, his reflexes have slow, and his stamina isnt as good.

But against the current HW picture, he beats everyone

Comment

Yes, Vitali is unbeatable. He has dominated every opponent he has ever faced.

Comment

No one is unbeatable.

Comment

byrd and lewis already beat him easily. The K bros only look good because of the weak division.

Comment

Did he dominate Lewis then??

Yes he won the first 4 but Lewis then won the last 2 rounds before the stoppage..

How the **** its a dubious win i don't know when a guys eye is allmost off and it was caused by a punch. You know the rules of boxing right TS?? i guess not

Comment

Working...
                    X