Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new Adrien Broner Mixtape.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually had a chance to listen to it all the way through its not that bad. I agree the production is good but you can tell some of the producers dont know how to engineer and mix records that or theyre probably using old copies of the program REASON.

Comment

People are actually listening to this stuff? I mean how do you not already preemptively know it's going to be complete garbage?

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        People are actually listening to this stuff? I mean how do you not already preemptively know it's going to be complete garbage?
        look im a huge Broner Boxing fan I listened to it to make fun of it knowing it had to suck. I listen to rap but im actually a bigger House Music head. I was honestly surprised it was a solid little mixtape. If you dont enjoy the rap your gonna hate it. If not youll be surprised its not bad.

Comment

I have to download the full mixtape to form a full opinion but judging from that youtube song posted it's probably not bad... dude can rap and that beat aint too bad either

Comment

I guess everyone has seen this?

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOLO Adrien Broner pillow fighting. Broners verse starts around 1:55 They all grinding on the same hoe too..this is funny

Comment

Now that's a freak! lol

Comment

He lost me with the auto tune ****. I turnt it offafter 5 secs. Will give it another shot after my Crown high reaches its pennicle.

Comment

Working...
                  X