Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what should be my diet ? am i training properly ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what should be my diet ? am i training properly ?

so to begin with i am 13 years old . i really love boxing but i dont want to make it as profession .my vacations have started so i want to increase my training and have a healthy diet.

anyways i really love eating non-veg a lot and used to eat veg in extremely less quantity . but now as you should have a balanced diet to keep fitness which are some useful vegetables which boxers eat ?

and about training i do push-ups and trenches in the morning .

in the afternoon i do some leg exercises . in the night i do knuckle push ups ,one hand push ups and i lift bottles in place of dumbbells.

please suggest me some good exercises which will make my body strong .
    Last edited by im abcd; 04-13-2011, 03:08 PM.

Originally posted by im abcd View Post
    so to begin with i am 13 years old . i really love boxing but i dont want to make it as profession .my vacations have started so i want to increase my training and have a healthy diet.

anyways i really love eating non-veg a lot and used to eat veg in extremely less quantity . but now as you should have a balanced diet to keep fitness which are some useful vegetables which boxers eat ?

and about training i do push-ups and trenches in the morning .

in the afternoon i do some leg exercises . in the night i do knuckle push ups ,one hand push ups and i lift bottles in place of dumbbells.

please suggest me some good exercises which will make my body strong .
    At 13 you shoule be able to eat what you want and stay lean and fit aslong as your staying active. But try sticking to a diet of Fruit and Veg Chicken Ham, Bacon, Egg whites,Turkey.

Black coffee before you run or jog. Don't eat carbs after 7 and eat them in the morning and 50/50 for lunch. See how you get on your be surprised how little your crave junk food after two weeks.

Comment

ok will try it ,but what about training ? which more exercises should i do to improve my build and make my body strong .
      Last edited by im abcd; 04-14-2011, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Press ups, chin ups, sit ups, berpes, squats, that type of stuff. Don't hit the weights.

Comment

Eat balanced but get as much meat in as you can..Sleep as much as you can..Those are the two best things you can do to ensure your body grows to it optimal build..If you don't have access to a gym or boxing equipment and at your age focus on your foot work..mark out a ring and practice moving around it shadow boxing..With those bottles in your hand..Just get used to moving lightly on your feet. Your arms and shoulders are going to change alot in the next few years..More than you legs..Thank you testosterone!! I would not be to concerned with punching power yet..And for gods sake don't go punching stuff bare fisted or without wraps and gloves.. You need someone showing you the right way..Ive seen A lot of fighters that are unable to fight or train cause they have messed up hands and wrists..It's so sad..Every time they punch it pains them..

Comment

thanks a lot guys ..going to follow your advice's

Comment

Working...
            X