Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks alot man.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
      I like how in the last video he says "God wants me to win. My heart is pure. That's why I'm winning". I think deep down inside, Floyd is a really religious and humble kid. He just talks a lot for fun and for promoting the fights....

Lets address the theme of your statement:Floyd has a pure heart. But really not just Floyd there are many fighters, people that fall in this category. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck guess what? You r correct that Floyd says a lot of this for show and to sell but Ive seen him say and do a lot of that same behaviour in front of his kids on 24/7's, in front of his friends. There is a part of Floyd that is what it is; vane, boisterous, insulting, envious, greedy and there is a part of him that is generous, capable of being honest, flashes of humility, loving to his children but when you add it all up the one thing it isnt, ironically is pretty. I want to see a pac vs Floyd showdown but you know what I would trade it all to see Floyd get an ample serving of humility in the form of old fashion ass whoopin on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
        Lets address the theme of your statement:Floyd has a pure heart. But really not just Floyd there are many fighters, people that fall in this category. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck guess what? You r correct that Floyd says a lot of this for show and to sell but Ive seen him say and do a lot of that same behaviour in front of his kids on 24/7's, in front of his friends. There is a part of Floyd that is what it is; vane, boisterous, insulting, envious, greedy and there is a part of him that is generous, capable of being honest, flashes of humility, loving to his children but when you add it all up the one thing it isnt, ironically is pretty. I want to see a pac vs Floyd showdown but you know what I would trade it all to see Floyd get an ample serving of humility in the form of old fashion ass whoopin on Saturday.

Man we are all like that sometimes. We are human, not perfect angels.

But at the end of the day, Floyd has fed more homeless people than any of us, and has changed more lives than any of us....

Comment

Working...
        X