Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only who thinks Froch/Kessler 3 is a waste of Froch's career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed. Don't care for it

Comment

I'm keen. It's the rubber fight, and certainly the best option on the table at the moment (what with Ward and Chavez out of the question)

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
        Domestic meaning they are both from England fighting in England. I know it was a world class fight well the 2nd one was.

I don't know who he should fight that's why I asked in the first post lol.
        you obviously insinuated these "domestic matchs ups were wrong. It's not our fault 3 of the top 10 SMWs are British. Froch v DeGale is a legitimate match up and the best one that can be made for Froch at the weight. DeGale has done more in recent years at 168 than Kessler or Jr or lets be honest GGG too.

Of course, if GGG v Froch ever happened, it would be amazing as GGG may well be the leading MW on the planet but in terms of merit, no one deserves that Froch money more than JD.

Comment

not interested.
          Chavez or GGG or call it a day.

he won't top the second groves fight with either degale or kessler 3

Comment

It doesn't benefit Froch's career at all to fight Kessler again.

He won the last fight pretty clearly and Kessler has done dick since then.

Comment

yeah, it's a bit boring. i won't be buying it if it's pay per view, which i suppose it will be

Comment

The first two fights weren't even that good. They get heavily overrated. Yes they were competitive and relatively entertaining but people act like they were Gatti-Ward or something.

I thought Froch won them both too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  The first two fights weren't even that good. They get heavily overrated. Yes they were competitive and relatively entertaining but people act like they were Gatti-Ward or something.

I thought Froch won them both too.
                  The first fight was very good I thought. The second didn't do much for me at all. Kessler didn't even look that interested when he was asked about the trilogy post-fight.

Chavez Jr in Vegas is the fight for Froch, but what are the chances of Jr being ready for that anytime soon.

Last edited by Dr Rumack; 10-09-2014, 09:54 AM.

Comment

I have no interest in a third bout.

The first one was a close battle, which I thought Froch edged. The second fight was not so close, some competitive rounds, but Froch was totally in charge.

Since then Kessler has been basically retired while Froch has added good wins; the 3rd fight isn't interesting or merited.

Comment

It might be more interesting if Kessler was coming off a nice win or two. Instead of being on the shelf.

Comment

Working...
                      X