Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have a smart TV can you watch DAZN fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperSuperLeeds View Post
    ****ing pay up loser
    The streams lost a lot of credibility lately. Once upon a time they were reliable.

Now it's like...maybe?

And then you start having to skip from stream to stream as one drops out, then another and another.

Since Joshua Klitschko I've paid for my PPVs.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      No more 30 day trials.

However, when you buy Canelo Jacobs you get Joshua vs Ruiz Jr., Usyk vs Takam, Taylor vs Baranchyk, and Haney vs Moran. That’s $4 for each fight.

But the LDBC PBC math wizards wont know this!
      What's LDBC?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        No more 30 day trials.

However, when you buy Canelo Jacobs you get Joshua vs Ruiz Jr., Usyk vs Takam, Taylor vs Baranchyk, and Haney vs Moran. That’s $4 for each fight.

But the LDBC PBC math wizards wont know this!

I will watch each fight for $0.

Comment

DAZN has been in America since September. This is a hardcore boxing fan asking this question in May..........

No diss to the poster but if it hasn't reached him yet why do y'all think it's reached the casuals????

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            DAZN has been in America since September. This is a hardcore boxing fan asking this question in May..........

No diss to the poster but if it hasn't reached him yet why do y'all think it's reached the casuals????
            Go focus on PBC bruh! Leave DAZN to the big dawgs!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

yeah bro im HC boxing fan fosho.

I used to go to my homie Miguel's crib for all the cinco de mayo fights but last time things got racial and fights broke out. I got love for all but when racial fights break out F that if u can't hang and have a good time with everyone and just enjoy the fights and you gotta bring racial beef into everything Im out.

So yes thats why I'm biting the bullet now and just gonna buy DAZN to see all the DAZN fights on my own tv if possible.

So yeah I admit Miguels crib was my go to for all the big fights but not gonna F with that scene no more.

Comment

DAZN for 20 bucks for one month if you dont wanna keep it goin.
                i think i might just do this since no bars are showing it in seattle

Comment

Working...
                X