Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you currently playing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing Nioh. Having a harder time with it than with Bloodbourne/DS3.

I'm enjoying it though.

Comment

Far Cry 5 and Forza 7.

Comment

Finally got around to picking up Witcher 3 ( Game-Of-The-year Edition ) and I am enjoying it immensely.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          Wolfenstein the new colossus. I can't remember the last time I played a FPS campaign this damn good.

It plays like cocaine infused once in a half decade action blockbuster movie. Haven't beat it yet, but from what I've played I would rate the experience a 9.2/10

I'm playing the first Wolfenstein now, almost done with it then i'm going to jump on on Wolfenstein II.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            I'm playing the first Wolfenstein now, almost done with it then i'm going to jump on on Wolfenstein II.
            I never played wolfenstein 1 but the difficulty spikes pretty heavy on this one. Your fps skills gotta be on point if you want to finish the game, spectacular story though, spectacular graphics, spectacular presentation.

Comment

I’m on overwatch right now. PS4

Comment

Got a free PSNow trial, so have been playing Silent Hill 2.
                Must of been about 15+ years since I last played it. A nice sense of nostalgia.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                  Got a free PSNow trial, so have been playing Silent Hill 2.
                  Must of been about 15+ years since I last played it. A nice sense of nostalgia.
                  Oh man, love that game and its multiple endings. Really creepy storyline in general, playing as a guy looking for his dead wife that he got a letter from. I like the part where he has to fish a key out of some crappy toilet and then in Silent Hill 3, if you have a Silent Hill 2 game save on your memory card, Heather mentions how gross that is and who would want to do that, kind of like that one boss in Metal Gear Solid who can tell if you have any other Konami games saved on your memory card and can anticipate all your attacks unless you switch to controller port 2.

Comment

Just re-purchased a raspberry pi as an easy, cheap way to play MAME on my TV. Been working through the classic beat em ups and currently on Alien Vs Predator

Comment

Observer.

Comment

Working...
                      X