Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd have a falling out with Roger Mayweather ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Floyd have a falling out with Roger Mayweather ?

I'm hearing his dad is the new head trainer because Roger is supposedly ill..
    But I've seen interviews and him training other fighters and he looks like his normal self.. A while back I heard Roger had a meeting with Arum or something. Could that be the reason Floyd dropped him? I mean him going back to his dad seems drastic don't you guys think? For YEARS he talked bad about his dad and how roger made him and not his dad, never giving his dad credit..

NOW, with that being said is he trying to take a jab Roger?

The same way he did with 50 cent, when he had the 50 falling out he started big upping 50s enemies like Rick Ross...

OR roger is really sick and can't physically do it anymore as Floyd is a workout warrior. But I'm not buying that, that's a 200k payday. Roger won't be making that kind of money anytime soon

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
    I'm hearing his dad is the new head trainer because Roger is supposedly ill..
    But I've seen interviews and him training other fighters and he looks like his normal self.. A while back I heard Roger had a meeting with Arum or something. Could that be the reason Floyd dropped him? I mean him going back to his dad seems drastic don't you guys think? For YEARS he talked bad about his dad and how roger made him and not his dad, never giving his dad credit..

NOW, with that being said is he trying to take a jab Roger?

The same way he did with 50 cent, when he had the 50 falling out he started big upping 50s enemies like Rick Ross...

OR roger is really sick and can't physically do it anymore as Floyd is a workout warrior. But I'm not buying that, that's a 200k payday. Roger won't be making that kind of money anytime soon
    What would a meeting between them two even accomplish though? Al Haymon and Golden Boy are Floyd's bosses. Roger has no say in anything involving Floyd's career or who he fights. But you are right about the part about Roger seeming to be his normal self in interviews, he doesn't seem sick to me.

Comment

There were reports in training for Cotto,Roger really struggled

Comment

Other than the Crack...he seems the same to me.

Comment

No need to make any assumptions, maybe his relationship with his father is stronger. The only thing I'm wondering is, is Mayweather gonna be more defensive oriented? I think Floyd's performance against Marquez was mostly attributed to Floyd Sr, it was Sr. who brought up the fact that Floyd was no longer using the jab.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            No need to make any assumptions, maybe his relationship with his father is stronger. The only thing I'm wondering is, is Mayweather gonna be more defensive oriented? I think Floyd's performance against Marquez was mostly attributed to Floyd Sr, it was Sr. who brought up the fact that Floyd was no longer using the jab.
            Floyds performance against JMM was mostly attributed to Floyd weighing 20lbs more than JMM! And that JMM was a LW!
            Bozo the clown could have trained him for that wash job fight!

Comment

Floyd said in an interview that Rogers health has been getting worse and that he isn't taking s of himself. I know his eye sight is deteriorating and it sounded like he wasn't taking his meds.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Floyds performance against JMM was mostly attributed to Floyd weighing 20lbs more than JMM! And that JMM was a LW!
                Bozo the clown could have trained him for that wash job fight!
                So Mayweather weighed 167/ 168?

Wasn't he 152 against Ortiz?

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                  Floyd said in an interview that Rogers health has been getting worse and that he isn't taking s of himself. I know his eye sight is deteriorating and it sounded like he wasn't taking his meds.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                    I heard this as well. Rogers is not doing really well health wise which is why hes not training him for this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X