Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are in shape do you mess with fat woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are in shape do you mess with fat woman?

I cant do it cause if i can get up and workout why cant that fat b1tch.i cant mess with anyone who sits around and stuffs their face.ive lost 16 pounds over the last month in a half and want a nice in shape woman.....woman these days think having a big ass means they are thick.but not if your thighs are scrubbing and your stomach is hanging.thats fat hit the gym you fat b1tch

Nope........

Comment

it is sickening to see someone who wont even take care of themselves and still have the nerve to think someone in shape wants them.raise your standards fellas if you already havent

Comment

Larry the fitness king thinks he's in shape cuz he went from 270 to 255

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Larry the fitness king thinks he's in shape cuz he went from 270 to 255
          270????man i couldnt get that big if i wanted to

Comment

Larry been on da ****in sauce

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              I cant do it cause if i can get up and workout why cant that fat b1tch.i cant mess with anyone who sits around and stuffs their face.ive lost 16 pounds over the last month in a half and want a nice in shape woman.....woman these days think having a big ass means they are thick.but not if your thighs are scrubbing and your stomach is hanging.thats fat hit the gym you fat b1tch
              That boy Larry went iiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                Larry been on da ****in sauce
                i dont even drink anymore man.im getting really health conscious and am addicted to working out now

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                  That boy Larry went iiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  seriously man these woman are lazy as hell and think being fat=being stout.no small waist nice ass=stout

Comment

If they have something I like then I don't care what they look like. I've been way more in shape then anyone I've dated or had interest in dating. It didn't bother me one bit.

I don't know what it feels like but I see myself as a 350lb person on the inside. I don't care about my physique I'll date anyone. My last girlfriend was 240lbs when I first met her. Haha.

Comment

Working...
                    X