Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nasukawa: Mayweather is First Class, I Was Reckless and Lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to know if Mayweather made it home safely ? Look at that guy in the front row. His face tells me revenge.

Comment

Poor kid damn near got knocked down in each corner of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
        Embarrassing for the Japanese kid. Shows you just how delusional their insular fighting scene is, Mayweather was messing around and smashed him, the Dutch the Brits the Yanks, Russians, pretty much everyone have gone and won K-1 from the locals. Should stick to making movies about martial arts.
        The one who should be embarrassed is the shameless scumbag Floyd for fighting a small bantamweight kickboxer under boxing rules and not allowing him to use his biggest weapon, his kick.

This fight does nothing to diminish Nasukawa's record, as he's still an undefeated kickboxer and one of the world's top bantamweight kickboxers. On the other hand, Floyd and Rizin are greedy scumbags for putting on such a shameless charade.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
          Jap guy seemed to have decent skills, even countered FM with a nice left hand at the begginning but hes so fragile. Am arm punch of a left hook mid combination to Tenshins temple and he was basically out.
          True but then he wouldn't be fighting guys that much bigger.

I doubt Floyd weighed 147 in there, didn't he have a private weigh in? - he wasn't in fighting shape, i'd say he was somewhere between 150 and 160.

Comment

Originally posted by aAgger View Post
            The one who should be embarrassed is the shameless scumbag Floyd for fighting a small bantamweight kickboxer under boxing rules and not allowing him to use his biggest weapon, his kick.

This fight does nothing to diminish Nasukawa's record, as he's still an undefeated kickboxer and one of the world's top bantamweight kickboxers. On the other hand, Floyd and Rizin are greedy scumbags for putting on such a shameless charade.
            don't be stupid "biggest weapon"
            that just shows how much you don't know shit about boxing or even combat overall.

The kid didn't show anything at all that would qualify him as a great fighter, and you're saying that if he had the ability to kick, he would have smashed through Mayweather, lmfao. Last delusional post of this year

Comment

Mayweather was definitely more than 147, but in the end he was clearly so much better at boxing than Tenshin.

Comment

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                Embarrassing for the Japanese kid. Shows you just how delusional their insular fighting scene is, Mayweather was messing around and smashed him, the Dutch the Brits the Yanks, Russians, pretty much everyone have gone and won K-1 from the locals. Should stick to making movies about martial arts.
                I blame anime for their delusions.

Comment

This 😂😂😂😂 Aye Aye.... okay Aye

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
                    don't be stupid "biggest weapon"
                    that just shows how much you don't know shit about boxing or even combat overall.

The kid didn't show anything at all that would qualify him as a great fighter, and you're saying that if he had the ability to kick, he would have smashed through Mayweather, lmfao. Last delusional post of this year
                    You clearly don't know **** about kickboxing, or any combat sport other than boxing. You'd have to be delusional to think a top bantamweeight kickboxer stands any chance against a top welterweight boxer under boxing rules. If Mayweather fought any decent welterweight or even lightweight kickboxer under mixed rules, he would get KO'd in under a minute. Mayweather fans like you are delusional for thinking otherwise.
                    Last edited by aAgger; 12-31-2018, 07:11 PM.

Comment

this guy has more class and sportsmanship than Pacroid.

Comment

Working...
                      X