Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Don't Think Keith Thurman Will Ever Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman's dodging of Spence reminds me of Donaire's attempted dodging of Rigo. I see the same energy(fear) mixed with excuses and slick talk.

Comment

Originally posted by ptek View Post
      I understand the mechanics of the boxing business , you should try it it's much better then being a fan girl
      *****.😁
      You don't understand shyt you little troll haha you are a nuthugger for a freaking promoter haha you are pathetic

Comment

May be Floyd thought 10mill was to much and how much did Thurman ask for ?
        10 million.

Comment

I wonder if Thurman will ever fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
            GTFOH with those bull***** excuses! Why does it matter who a fighter is signed to? Spence and his fanboys like yourself are claiming he's the best but keep making up excuses on why he shouldn't fight Crawford! "Other side of the street bull*****"
            You don't know the "business" of boxing so I will leave it there...rookie

Comment

Man you sound like a straight up fool, who loves the smell of his own ass....
              Eat a D...I...C...K...And then tell your Mother to do the same you lil B..I..T..C..H...

Comment

Thurman fought DSG Porter back 2 back then got injured. He woulda been stupid to fight a juggernaut like Spence less than 100%. Why just to please fickle ass fans? Who just wanted him to lose? Fck dat get healthy then fight him.

I still remember how everyone jumped on him as soon as Floyd said Thurmam should fight him back when Spence had no notoble wins

Comment

He will want to fight you when you're injured ��

Comment

Working...
                  X