Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tito ortiz disses boxing and calles out Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquaio!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tito ortiz disses boxing and calles out Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquaio!!!

Heres the latest news with the post-ufc vs boxing.

Tito ortiz just called out the boxing world with the following comment:

MAN, I'm so glad that Randy Couture beat James Toney. These Boxers think they can come and FIGHT against real warriors, and they get shown up for what they are! The best Boxer in the world tried, and lost. This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, that MMA is a better sport than Boxing, *****es!
    32 minutes ago · Comment · Like · View Feedback (207)

I've been reading some of your responses to my last post, and you guys makes some great points. I am calling out any Boxer who thinks he can hang with The Huntington Beach Bad Boy in the cage. This includes Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao and Audley Harrison. Bring it, *****es!
    23 minutes ago · Comment · Like · View Feedback (149)

You guys liked that last post, huh? Well, screw it! It doesn't have to be in a cage! It can be in the ring, it can be in a parking lot, it can be in Dunkin' Donuts. I want to fight Floyd Mayweather or Manny Pacquaio. Mna, they're two overrated sportsmen; I hate those guys!

Even though I dont like tito ortiz I hate the fact that manny-mayweather are making it so diffcult to work with and who gives a **** about legacy and perfect record just be a warrior and fight win or lose and thats what boxing needs to learn from mma if they want to be around

great, they beat a fat ass who hasnt fought in how long and think they have a better sport? lmfao

Comment

Tito Ortiz is on steroids and he was a crappy MMA fighter who was exposed for the ass clown he is. What a big man he is wanting to fight little midget boxers.

Comment

Does anyone have a link to an article or a video of when Tito ducked Dana White in boxing?

Comment

CRO COP started with boxing and he was 3 time heavyweight national champ in boxing and he lost close decision against Liakhovich in amateurs and he would decimate coward like Tito Ortiz!

Comment

this wife beater needs to keep his mouth shut

Comment

tito who?

Comment

Let him get in a boxing ring with a couple of pro boxers first, then he can have Manny at a catchweight.

Comment

fight some boxer your own weight..............fight your homie nando........lol

Comment

Ortiz labeling Toney as the best boxer in the world is a joke. MMA is a joke. What weight limit does that roided out dude fight at anyways?

Comment

Working...
                    X