Collapse
No announcement yet.

Electoral College Prediction Model Points To A Mitt Romney Win In 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No matter who wins we all gonna loose...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      No matter who wins we all gonna loose...
      I'm not loose.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
        does it give you the creeps that "the most powerful man in the world" is a very religious individual in this day and age?
        Yes, very much.

America please don't go backwards

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          I'm not loose.
          got me...couldn't edit fast enough...

Comment

Even if Obama wins, which I think he will, the Democrats may very well lose in 2016. If the US isn't completely fascistic by then, a Republican president in 2016 will likely be the coup de grace.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              I was rather perturbed after hearing Obama proclaim "my salvation depends on the collective salvation," but he seems far more driven by his secular ideology than whatever political one he may or may not have.

As for this election, I think it will be extremely close. Obama had a 2 to 1 fundraising edge over McCain and the economy was tanking. John was telling the same tired old jokes and then picked Palin, who ended up costing him substantially.

Romney has had the fundraising edge for months now. The economy has flatlined. And Biden is running around with both feed surgically implanted into his mouth (recently telling a largely black audience in VA "they gonna put y'all back in chains.") So it will definitely be closer.

But if I had to make a pick, I think Obama will do whatever it takes to stay in power. Hard to bet against a guy who remains likeable among the electorate, despite being an abysmal executive, extremely divisive, a compulsive liar and already having added well over 5 trillion to the National Debt.

So Barry SD.
              Obama touches 300 EC's this election. This is with me not even backing him the way I used to.

Comment

Romney isn't even going to win Wisconsin with Ryan on the ticket. They're going to lose Wisconsin and Ohio and thats all she wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Obama touches 300 EC's this election. This is with me not even backing him the way I used to.
                  LOL, Do really think that your fanboish support will actually change anything? You are a ******ed tool of the left who just votes for Obama because is the popular thing to do among ignorant young ******s who don't know any better.

The signs are lining up to a Romney win I might not be willing to put my house on it but it certainly looking that way.

Comment

i find it hard to believe americans could vote a mormon for president. they had reservations about a catholic, how much more for a guy who believes in magic underwear?

Comment

Working...
                    X