Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW, that's the first time I saw JMM actually gave up the championship rounds to PAC!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
    there must've been someone else hitting Marquez in that fight, his face is more swollen than Pac
    He he he. Very true.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Pac went to the head more, Marquez to the body.

I'm not a hater, I like the guy. I gave him round 6, round 4 and round 1 too.
      Not effective enough to slow down PAC in the later rounds. PAC was a machine till the end.

Comment

Originally posted by mccready View Post
        Marquez actually won rounds 11 and 12, despite what Lederman and the rest of the HBO crew say. He controlled the pace of the fight, landed some shots, and didn't allow Manny to get off.
        not really I gave both to pac and I was watching it on primetime where they were sh_ting on PAC the whole night, I will try to download the HBO version to see if it will make any difference...

Comment

"Championship Rounds" = Round 11, and Round 12.

Marquez won the 11th, easily, and gave up the 12th.

But by that point, he was already well ahead on my card (and most others), and the fight wasn't even on the table in the 12th, had the judges been scoring on proper criteria, and not fighter popularity.

Comment

i dont really think these championship rounds mattered, as on my card; pac had all 3 fights won by the end of the 10th round.

but this one was a clear pac win. it was evident jmm was terrified of pacquiaos left hand after he was put down 4 times with it already.

he knew if he opened up to try get a win he was gonna get ktfo, which is why he was content to just lose a decision isntead of get laid out on the floor yet again.

its obvious to any unbiased fan that jmm didnt harm pac at all except with that headbutt. thats right - jmms best shot the whole night...was a headbutt

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
              i dont really think these championship rounds mattered, as on my card; pac had all 3 fights won by the end of the 10th round.

but this one was a clear pac win. it was evident jmm was terrified of pacquiaos left hand after he was put down 4 times with it already.

he knew if he opened up to try get a win he was gonna get ktfo, which is why he was content to just lose a decision isntead of get laid out on the floor yet again.

its obvious to any unbiased fan that jmm didnt harm pac at all except with that headbutt. thats right - jmms best shot the whole night...was a headbutt
              Shut yo ass up! You dont know what youre talking about. Go sit on your thumb!

Comment

Working...
              X