No announcement yet.

Pascaul Perez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pascaul Perez

Great Footage Mate. Stick around........

Comment

Originally posted by mhager91490 View Post

cant believe i just saw footage of the little giant perez training thank you! un ****ing real

Comment

Originally posted by cotto16 View Post
        cant believe i just saw footage of the little giant perez training thank you! un ****ing real
        I didn't post this, all thanks should go to Tuxtucis, he just PM'd me this morning showing it to me and I thought that some of you guys would appreciate it.

Comment

great video, Perez was a real technician

Comment

thank you so mch for this

Comment

Although small in height standing just 4''11. Perez was a little ball of dynamite. Who bulldozed through opponents in his prime. He was one of the hardest punchers the Flyweight division has ever seen.

He carried tremendous power in his muscular arms. 57 KO's in 92 Fights. He once said ''I just can't throw a punch unless it had a enough behind it to score a knockout''

He was also a skilled counterpuncher, who was great at shifting the angles and pace of his feriouces attacks. He won a Gold Medal at the 1948 Olympic Games.

But didn't turn Pro until the year 1952 at age 26. He stopped boxing for a while and worked as a janitor in goverment civil service. His idol was former Heavyweight Title challager Luis Angel Firpo, who is best remembered for his slugfest with Jack Dempsey.

He knocked out his first 18 opponents and was unbeaten in his first 52 bouts. He won the World Title by outpointing Yoshio Shirai in Japan in 1954 and defended it nine times over the next 5 and a half years.

His only defeat in this period came against Sadao Yaoita in a non title affair, which he avenged by KO in the return bout. He lost his title on SD to Pone Kingpetch when he was almost 34 years of age.

He was then stopped in the rematch. And would never fight for the title again. He continued to fight up until the age of 38 beating and losing to medicore competition.

Comment

Perez would of been a hand full for any flyweight and even some bantamweights the guy looks so strong, it would take a jimmy wilde to beat a prime pascal

Comment

Working...
                X