No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Provodnikov: The One To Beat Golovkin Has Yet To Be Born

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
    I'm not sure you even know what your own argument is.

How do you obtain fame in boxing? By titles and much more importantly you gain it by beating other well know fighters.

Things are not mutually exclusive. There is little doubt that for many years Golovkin was avoided in the MW division. In the past few years he has finally got the fights culminating in his fight vs. Canelo. He isn't being avoided now.
    My argument is he's not unbeatable. You're giving me laundry list of excuses why he didn't fight Ward. I don't even know how we got on the subject you're on now. The same argument you're making now for why he didn't fight Ward is the same reason other boxers used for not fighting him. It was all business decisions. More risk, less reward. Now, he's the one making these business decision but still claiming no one want to fight him. Jermall Charlo wants to fight him but they're telling him to wait. Jacobs wanted a rematch but he's been told to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
      i gave jacobs 3 rounds. any more than that and i would have to be in a pretty generous mood. fight wasnt close. golovkin gave him brain damage. dude thought broner beat mikey garcia.

i'd like to know which 7 rounds you gave to jacobs lol.
      Hahaha yeah i seen when jacobs said broner beat mikey lmao. No wonder he convinced he beat ggg, he dont know anything about scoring fights lol.

Comment

Wait, I know how this ends. Maccanelo was ripped from his mother's stomach, wasn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
          I'm not sure you even know what your own argument is.

How do you obtain fame in boxing? By titles and much more importantly you gain it by beating other well know fighters.

Things are not mutually exclusive. There is little doubt that for many years Golovkin was avoided in the MW division. In the past few years he has finally got the fights culminating in his fight vs. Canelo. He isn't being avoided now.
          Hahaha school him diego.

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
            You claim Jacobs won. Please indicate how, round by round.
            he learned to score fights in the same school of thinking that lead jacobs to 'score' broner over mikey lmao. Sad,pathetic, but true

Comment

Originally posted by aceventura View Post
              box nation and sky sports both had jacobs winning.... take ggg's semen out of your eye balls
              Based on the subjective view (box nation) of 1 commentator who gave jacobs the 1st 3 rounds GGGs defence is underrated a lot of jacobs shots were hitting gloves and elbows. I was actually worried about the outcome due to the box nation commentary but after re watching with no sound it confirmed golvkin was the winner for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                Triangle theories in boxing are problematic. I'm just basing it off the tool set Pirog brought with him and the things I've seen work against GGG. I think we'd all agree that would've been his toughest fight. Pirog had an excellent make up as a fighter.
                I always think what would have been if this fight happened. Shame. Pirog did at 1 point announce a comeback that proved unfulfilled. Such a skilled fighter yet nobody knew him.

Comment

Lol..........

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                    i gave jacobs 3 rounds. any more than that and i would have to be in a pretty generous mood. fight wasnt close. golovkin gave him brain damage. dude thought broner beat mikey garcia.

i'd like to know which 7 rounds you gave to jacobs lol.
                    Try watching the fight then you'll know why Jacobs won.

Comment

Lmao....What kind of drugs is he on?? Jacobs already beat him, Jermall Charlo will beat him & I won't be at all surprised if nelo beats him next (I think he will on the cards).

Comment

Working...
                      X