Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live look at Wilder haters after Saturday night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be awesome if this motivates Joshua to go for the kill early to get some shine back.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post

LMAO thread after thread. You guys haven’t slept since Saturday night, you’re the most pathetic/miserable boxing fans ever. Get some rest.
      Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Funny thing is how they call everyone who appreciates an exciting KO a "Wilder fan". It really rattles them that people like watching this guy.
      Meanwhile, they look like complete idiots for hating on an exciting first round KO performance.
      Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      I find it telling that everyone is calling Breazele the worst Heavyweight there is, when last week he was going to sail to an easy UD, and he was a good scalp for AJ.
      Honestly, I've just gone back about 15 pages and I don't know what you guys are talking about, if anything its all about Wilder and everyone pretty much overrating his abilities. He's a "thinker" now and "the biggest punchers in boxing history" (which might actually be true)

So yeah most of the threads are blowing smoke up his ass, like he didn't get outboxed in his last fight. But then again people always get overexcited about punchers on here.

You guys can't just throw out statements because you enjoy the rhetoric. From what I see most of the guys who sit on the AJ side of the fence, are saying "make the fight happen" and some digs at Wilder's marketability, which are justified, his gate wasn't good, and I don't think he's made the progress his team thought he had post Fury in terms of profile.

Of course you get a few idiots, but they are on both sides, the TS is one of them, but credit where its due very well used GIF

As far as the fight guys, nothing much has changed to be honest, its a 50-50 fight, maybe 60-40 AJ, and I think that is about the right split as well, although factually Wilder is worth less I think that is what it will take to get the fight done.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
        Honestly, I've just gone back about 15 pages and I don't know what you guys are talking about, if anything its all about Wilder and everyone pretty much overrating his abilities. He's a "thinker" now and "the biggest punchers in boxing history" (which might actually be true)

So yeah most of the threads are blowing smoke up his ass, like he didn't get outboxed in his last fight. But then again people always get overexcited about punchers on here.

You guys can't just throw out statements because you enjoy the rhetoric. From what I see most of the guys who sit on the AJ side of the fence, are saying "make the fight happen" and some digs at Wilder's marketability, which are justified, his gate wasn't good, and I don't think he's made the progress his team thought he had post Fury in terms of profile.

Of course you get a few idiots, but they are on both sides, the TS is one of them, but credit where its due very well used GIF

As far as the fight guys, nothing much has changed to be honest, its a 50-50 fight, maybe 60-40 AJ, and I think that is about the right split as well, although factually Wilder is worth less I think that is what it will take to get the fight done.
        I appreciate your opinion thanks for commenting on the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          LOL. So have I.
          Good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            I find it telling that everyone is calling Breazele the worst Heavyweight there is, when last week he was going to sail to an easy UD, and he was a good scalp for AJ.
            Ok can you tell me/quote me the people who said that please?

Comment

Stop it, Aj ducked D.Wilder already..lol

Comment

About 80% of the regulars from the UK had their bowls loosened by Wilder on Saturday and have had diarrhea of the keyboard, endlessly bashing the guy, despite the fact that he literally couldn't have fought a better fight. A few of the actual boxing fans have given him credit and appreciated the ko. I don't know why you feel compelled to make excuses for dozens of ret@rds but you're not putting yourself in good company by doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Funny thing is how they call everyone who appreciates an exciting KO a "Wilder fan". It really rattles them that people like watching this guy.
                  Meanwhile, they look like complete idiots for hating on an exciting first round KO performance.
                  Exciting first round KO performance against a guy who had no chance, Brazil was a massive underdog. Just a pity Wilder isn't willing to fight the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
                    Exciting first round KO performance against a guy who had no chance, Brazil was a massive underdog. Just a pity Wilder isn't willing to fight the best.
                    D.Wilder tried to get Aj but the 50 that Aj asked for wasn't enough....LMMFAO! Then he fights King Kong, Fury & tries to rematch Fury again before fury ran to espn….LMMFAO!

Why do you dudes LIE SO MUCH?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      D.Wilder tried to get Aj but the 50 that Aj asked for wasn't enough....LMMFAO! Then he fights King Kong, Fury & tries to rematch Fury again before fury ran to espn….LMMFAO!

Why do you dudes LIE SO MUCH?

80 million is what Deontay Wilder thinks he is worth, despite barely being able to fill a venue capacity of 14 thousand. Donkey Wilder thinks he is relevant, he just got schooled by a fat out of shape Fury lmao! This donkey boy has no rights to make any demands, he holds a title that isn't his!

Comment

Working...
                      X