Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Everything Fury Gained, He'll Lose it By Facing Schwarz!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    Why am I not surprised to hear you say this? Did it takes years before you became stupid or you grasped it naturally? Even Team Wilder insisted the fight would be a 2 fight deal with AJ. Why do you make this nonsense up, are you not tired of always being wrong?
    Nothing was guaranteed. Except that he wouldn't fight AJ next. Prove me wrong. Show everyone the contract? Or are you just regurgitating fan boy rubbish and rumors.

AJ has rematch clause with Miller. FACT !!!! So eddie can't even guarantee he'll be available for his 2nd fight, let alone next fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
      And yet...

Wilder was good enough (or scary enough?) to be avoided by Joshua as he jumped out of the WBC ratings, picked up the other belts, then refused to fight Wilder for $50 million against 50% with a $30 million rematch clause

So this is next narrative from the LDBC. I will simply refer you to this video which gives you all the facts and more time to come up with another ridiculous story. Look at 8:57 if you have the attention span of fly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekx5FnnK5i0

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
        Fighting Dom doesn't gain you anything either, Wilder.
        Pot. Kettle. Black.
        It's his mandatory. He don't have a choice ya knob

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          You don't need to give Fury a rematch , you lost that fight move on and hope you yourself don't get flattened in May .

Schwartz ? I bet he would still be one of YOUR best wins maybe just outside a top 5 ? Do you even look at your own resume history as champion ? Lol
          Sorry, there's no defending fury this time. The fact you even try is sad. No one wins when you encourage and defend this type of blatant ducking. People like you are the reason heavy weight division it's screwed.

Enjoy your fury vs Schwartz fight. Hope you don't fall a sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            Don't accuse the promoters when it comes to Wilder. He speaks for himself. And have you heard what he's been speaking? The dude is a delusional coward to his core. It's beyond an embarrassment at this point.

Every single boxing fan worth their salt will be hoping Brezeale ends this chump so we can be rid of this fraud.
            Lol.. this fool is a keyboard troll warrior.. u talk so tough.. but if u saw Wilder in person u would shyte ur pants! Coward!

Comment

No, everyone who has a brain knows it was a great win over Wlad. The ones who don't are just bitter idiots who continuously downplay quality wins all the time while on the same hand praise wins over ****ing nobodies. You're one of them.

Fury has a great win over Wlad, 2 good wins over Chiora, a good win over Wilder, and a decent win over Cunningham. That's a much better resume than Donkey will ever get to. He just isn't good enough. He never was. Everyone could see it other than you over the pond because you're biased homer's.
              Chisora lol you must be smoking crack just like Fury. Like I said the PED cheating drug addict has one good win. Chisora is only considered good in the UK. Deal with it

Comment

What changed your mind? AJ hasn't done anything different.

I know it was the usual American smear campaign, but i'd like to hear your reasons.
                I found out he was Nigerian and not British. That was enough for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                  Nothing was guaranteed. Except that he wouldn't fight AJ next. Prove me wrong. Show everyone the contract? Or are you just regurgitating fan boy rubbish and rumors.

AJ has rematch clause with Miller. FACT !!!! So eddie can't even guarantee he'll be available for his 2nd fight, let alone next fight.
                  I’m going on Winkel’s own words, nobody else. Wilder also has a rematch clause so if he loses he can not fight Joshua. Talk about stating the obvious. This smear campaign you are on it must take up a lot of your time?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rustyman View Post
                    So this is next narrative from the LDBC. I will simply refer you to this video which gives you all the facts and more time to come up with another ridiculous story. Look at 8:57 if you have the attention span of fly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekx5FnnK5i0
                    Thanks for the link. What narrative are you talking about? That Joshua decided to leave the WBC ratings to fight Charles Martin for the IBF belt? Isn't that what happened???

Your video misses several key details:

1. Klitschko offered Wilder step aside money so that Klitschko could fight Stiverne for the WBC belt (ringtv link)

https://www.******.com/338333-deonta...for-10-million

2. Immediately after becoming the new WBC champion, Wilder called out Klitschko

https://m.lasvegassun.com/news/2015/...y-klitschko-wl

3. Klitschko was Finkel's cash cow at the time so Finkel didn't want his prized possession anywhere near Wilder, wanting Wilder to build up his name before making the fight

https://www.boxingscene.com/wilder-n...-finkel--86714

4. Klitschko decided to fight Fury later that year. But just before they fought, Wilder put Klitschko on notice again

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joshkat.../#10ce78be1fea

5. After Fury beat Klitschko to become the lineal/WBA/IBF/WBO champion, Klitschko chose Joshua after a 2 and a half year layoff INSTEAD OF fighting Wilder for the one belt he never possessed... And somehow, the WBA mandatory (Ortiz) was bypassed to allow Joshua and Klitschko to fight for the WBA title...

Comment

• Fury is fighting Tom Shcwarz on ESPN as part of his great deal with Arum.

Joshua is getting paid over 30 million to fight Miller in what sounds like is likely to be a sell out at MSG.

Wilder has had to drop back off PPV after only 1 attempt and is going to get paid alot less than he could of been to face Joshua left over Breazeale. Hes turning down crazy money to face AJ and instead is on social media calling out retired Cruiserweights like Bellew. Talking of social media, Wilder is getting obliterated on social media.

Ducking Joshua and all that money and the chance to win all those belts is just a really bad look for Deontay. All those fans who just started to take interest in Wilder after 40 fights are already being put off him. Fury will lose it all by facing Schwarz? It looks to me like Deontay has lost what he gained after running his big mouth and then ducking the thing he had been talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X