Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Philipinos all hate Floyd Mayweather after he beat Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Philipinos all hate Floyd Mayweather after he beat Pacquiao?

Floyd Mayweather dominating Manny Pacquiao with ease

Manny Pacquiao represents the Philippines and is the fighting pride of the country. So I understand why millions were so angry when Floyd toyed with him dominating him on the score cards.

Do you think people in Manny's country hate Floyd a lot after he beat their idol? I know when Jeff Horn "defeated" Manny, everyone in the country started hating him too

I'm a boxing fan. I am Filipino but I don't hate Floyd because he beat Manny. I don't like Floyd because of his mouth, I don't like Floyd because he is a wife beater, I don't like him because he is a cheat (boxing), I don't like him because of who he is and his personality that he has cunningly crafted. However, as much as I don't like him, I recognize his "boxing" ability and I can go on to say, that as a total package, he is the best boxer I've seen. NOT the best fighter, but best boxer.

Comment

Im half Korean and we Asians dont like Mayweather because of his attitude, not anything else. He beat Pac fair and square so what is there to hate?

Mayweather presents himself as ghetto fabulous, mumbling idiot who cant even speak properly.

I personally do not like him because of his safety first, boring ass style.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Im half Korean and we Asians dont like Mayweather because of his attitude, not anything else. He beat Pac fair and square so what is there to hate?

Mayweather presents himself as ghetto fabulous, mumbling idiot who cant even speak properly.

Don't speak for all Asians. One third of my life in Japan, part in China, I've spent time in South Korea korning hot poon.. I gots photos .. My wife is half Korean.. She is spicy like the hottestest kimchee you can buy in itaewon..

Mayweather has capitalized on racism .... PAC also is an ATG.. I'd knock them down quick.. I'd never make weight, 195 lbs, plus I'm too old.. I workout daily.. Never mind...

Comment

--- TUE 50-0 seldom "beats" anyone. He wins all the even rds by Haymon control of MGM, Vegas commish, and USADA.

Drag him out of Vegas and he melts like the wicked witch of oz.

Comment

Originally posted by mayweatherspace View Post
            Manny Pacquiao represents the Philippines and is the fighting pride of the country. So I understand why millions were so angry when Floyd toyed with him dominating him on the score cards.

Do you think people in Manny's country hate Floyd a lot after he beat their idol? I know when Jeff Horn "defeated" Manny, everyone in the country started hating him too

No there are a lot of Filipino boxing fans, and a lot of them have great respect for Floyd.

Don't judge Filipinos by the faggot pactards you see on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
              --- TUE 50-0 seldom "beats" anyone. He wins all the even rds by Haymon control of MGM, Vegas commish, and USADA.

Drag him out of Vegas and he melts like the wicked witch of oz.
              What happened in New Jersey? The wicked witch seems to have dropped the house on Gatti that night

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                No there are a lot of Filipino boxing fans, and a lot of them have great respect for Floyd.

Don't judge Filipinos by the faggot pactards you see on the internet.
                Lots of truth here. lots of *******s are idiots makes us Pacquiao fans look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

actually asians love floyd!!! it's only the die hard pac fans that dislike floyd. the asians i know love floyd's life style because the asians i know is ALL about getting that money! a lot of them cant relate to pac since pac plays this political role that most cant relate too.

Comment

Working...
                  X