• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Corona ca- off duty officer shoots a retaard and his parents at Costco

You guys following this story?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lat...outputType=amp

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    I have been, but I may not be up on the latest.

Has any footage of the incident been released?

I'm sure there is video of it, as almost all chain stores have video security systems.

Comment

cop got pushed or slapped and instead of whippin the ******s ass, he pulls out his strap and shoot up every body. Why this idiot carries a gun to Costco im sure I don't know. smh.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        I have been, but I may not be up on the latest.

Has any footage of the incident been released?

I'm sure there is video of it, as almost all chain stores have video security systems.
        No footages yet. Im still waiting for Nipsey hussle murder video and this one.

Cant make any judgments yet but alot of witnesses are against the off duty cop.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          cop got pushed or slapped and instead of whippin the ******s ass, he pulls out his strap and shoot up every body. Why this idiot carries a gun to Costco im sure I don't know. smh.
          It’s very common for cops to carry outside of work hrs. Making numerous arrests makes alot of enemies you feel me. You just never know who is gonna recognize you and catch you slipping.

The video should show what really happened.

Comment

I thought Salvador Sanchez died in the 80's.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              Word on the street is more people should be carrying guns as to thwart mass shootings and such. ODC's carrying makes a lot of sense.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                It’s very common for cops to carry outside of work hrs. Making numerous arrests makes alot of enemies you feel me. You just never know who is gonna recognize you and catch you slipping.

The video should show what really happened.
                I know a few cops. None carry off duty. Liability is too great. Their work place insurance doesn’t cover off duty shootings.

Sure they arrest a lot of people. That’s why a majority of cops don’t live in the city they patrol. Many do however.

It’s my experience/view is that cops who carry off duty are the trigger happy type. The type that can’t wait to use it. Like this guy was. These guys shouldn’t even be in the force. I suspect they will let him go. He’s going to get sued to death and is in danger of going to jail.

If he didn’t have the gun he would have just kicked this guys azz and arrested him. No one dead at Costco. Smh. Can’t go anywhere these damn day without the risk of being shot. And it doesn’t matter by whom., thug, but, or cops.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  Word on the street is more people should be carrying guns as to thwart mass shootings and such. ODC's carrying makes a lot of sense.
                  Ask any normal cop how they feel about that. Hint they don’t want everyone running around with guns. Neither do I.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    Most cops I know advocate concealed carry for the citizenry, and stress it to women.

There's a reason, for example, that there is alot of robberies downtown, even after 2am in our city (which allows for open and concealed carry).

The criminals know the downtown crowd isnt armed, as you cant carry guns into bars.

So they do 2 types of robberies; they rob people out trying to have a good time, and they rob bartenders coming off shift after 2am walking to their cars.

Every cop I know concealed carries when off duty, and the married ones wives do as well.

It's like insurance. You have it, but you hope you never have to use it. But if you ever do need it, you have it.

Comment

Working...
                    X