Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Floyd fanboys ready to admit he’s a joke....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Floyd fanboys ready to admit he’s a joke....

With his whole Tenshin BS?

Floyd is a ****innn clown he’s a disgrace to the sport for pulling this ****tt.

Floyd is basically saying fuccckkk the fans and get you’re money.

He is definitely a joke with this whole Tank thing, instead of pushing him into great fights he is trying to get him to do exhibition! I hope Tank says no and take control of his career, leave him and go to another promoter that would push him.

Comment

Another heart and mind broken by Mayweather.

Comment

I like Tank Davis a lot. He is one of the purest, rarest and natural talents to have ever come along in the past 10 or 15 years or so. He is exciting with a crowd pleasing style. I would love for him to remain more active and step up his level of opposition. If it's at all possible, I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Loma at a catchweight of a 132 lbs. That would be a great fight. I would pay to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Another heart and mind broken by Mayweather.
          Tell me fanboy you support that bull ****t?

Comment

Mayweather is going to end up like Norma Desmond.

Comment

Is Floyd talking about that little Japanese boy he beat up the other month? He is goint to take Tank over to Japan to fight the boy he beat up and made cry? And people wonder why Boxing in America has gone from the envy of the world to a laughing stock.

Comment

Total BS what Floyd is doing and if Tank does what daddy tells him to do then he's just as much to blame.
                If Tank does this I will forever think of him as a circus act.
                What a joke turning a decent fighter into a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  Total BS what Floyd is doing and if Tank does what daddy tells him to do then he's just as much to blame.
                  If Tank does this I will forever think of him as a circus act.
                  What a joke turning a decent fighter into a clown.
                  It’s a straight joke but typical of floyd

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    Is Floyd talking about that little Japanese boy he beat up the other month? He is goint to take Tank over to Japan to fight the boy he beat up and made cry? And people wonder why Boxing in America has gone from the envy of the world to a laughing stock.
                    Yep it’s that same guy. It’s sad really. Instead of criticising that sort of move people would defend it. You start thinking are these guys really fans of the sport or just PBC blow jobbers. Most of these posters have the status of a plum.

Comment

Working...
                    X