Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If PAC wins over 2 top WWs this year, is he FOTD again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    If Pac wins against Thurman. His legacy just went another level. He only need one elite.

Thurman looked the worst he's ever looked Saturday, how would a win over this version of Thurman mean anything?

Lopez almost beat him fed

Comment

Man, Pacquiao is an ageless wonder. A true awe-inspiring warrior. I thought when Arum jobbed him to Jeff Horn that he was done, but he's come right back and remained relevant. I still think he'd give majority of top Welterweights a tough fight. At this age, I think even a competitive loss to the likes of Spence or Crawford wouldn't do him any harm. Crazy that he's still in the mix taking big risks, when his generational rival Floyd gave up taking on live opponents years ago. I'd love to see Manny vs. Porter or Thurman, because I think those are winnable fights for him. Manny vs. Gervonta Davis @ 140 would also be very satisfying to see Broner's BF getting humbled.

Comment

Pac will no doubt win the fighter of the decade back to back.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          Pac will no doubt win the fighter of the decade back to back.
          Lol... How do you live with yourself man? Be a real poster not a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            Lol... How do you live with yourself man? Be a real poster not a troll.
            I have a real job that's why i don't post here regulary unlike you. lmao.

Comment

are you talking about thurman and mikey/spence winner?

if he beats those two convincingly, he wins FOTD again.

But those are BIG "IFs"

Comment

I have a real job that's why i don't post here regulary unlike you. lmao.
                I'd say 90+% of your posts are about Floyd ruining your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                  say he fights any 2 of the 3 top unbeaten WWs, crawford, thurman or spence before the decade ends and wins. should be a good argument for FOTD.

if not, who would've a better resume the past 10 yrs? is a canelo knockout over triple G better and enough to win it?
                  He could be in the discussion if he beat Crawford, Spence or Thurman. I personally think he should stay away from Thurman and Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    I'd say 90+% of your posts are about Floyd ruining your life.
                    floyd make me laugh all the time. unlike you getting butthurt all the time. lmao.

Comment

floyd make me laugh all the time. unlike you getting butthurt all the time. lmao.
                      I'll make a sig bet or poll with you so that you change your avatar?

Comment

Working...
                      X