No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Of course we can say he's innocent. We can't even say a crime has been committed
    How can you possibly know if he is innocent or guilty if all of the information hasn't been reviewed, and if the report itself says that it's not an exoneration?

That makes no sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Nope, it’s not in the report. It is however the focus of Barr’s investigation, and got the democrats very scared, making those rats turn on each other.
      It may not be in the report, but I don't think that's certain until they can review the unredacted report.

The report itself said it was not an exoneration. I don't see what the big deal is with letting them have at the unredacted report and getting this bs over with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        The facts here are: 1) Donald J Trump is the President of the United States.
        Yes, that is a fact.

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        2)Those idiots tried to fry Trump for 2 years and found NOTHING.
        Well, I think that remains to be seen since the question of obstruction is not quite clear yet, right?

3) You are just butt hurt because you didn't get your way.
        Why are you attacking me? What is "my way"? The only thing I've said is that it's not known if he is innocent yet, and you guys get your panties in a bunch. Just relax.

4) Our economy is doing great and Trump has the Fed cornered.
        I hope the economy is doing great. I have no issue with that.

5) Long live Trump and the USA.

FACT! ..….Rockin'

Here's a fact. The report itself said it's not an exoneration. Why doesn't he just say, F-it. Look at the unredacted report. You won't find anything anyway.

Seems sketchy as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          It may not be in the report, but I don't think that's certain until they can review the unredacted report.

The report itself said it was not an exoneration. I don't see what the big deal is with letting them have at the unredacted report and getting this bs over with.
          You do know that Barr invited Nadler and other ranking members to view a 99.9% unredacted version of the report, in which only one sentence was fully, and seven were partially blacked out, right? They all refused.

You do also know that Barr would be breaking the law by releasing a fully unredacted report to the public?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            You do know that Barr invited Nadler and other ranking members to view a 99.9% unredacted version of the report, in which only one sentence was fully, and seven were partially blacked out, right? They all refused.

You do also know that Barr would be breaking the law by releasing a fully unredacted report to the public?
            There is plenty about this I don't know because I'm not big into politics, but I'm vaguely interested.

What was the reason that Nadler refused? I though that's what he was asking for.

I'm assuming that the people asking for the unredacted report know the law....? I know there are categories for what has been redacted. I've redacted court documents myself. Sure there are some things that won't be able to be revealed, but from what I know of the Meuller report, they can reduce some of those redactions. The problem is that Barr was given the green light to redact as much of and anything that he wanted.

Comment

How can you possibly know if he is innocent or guilty if all of the information hasn't been reviewed, and if the report itself says that it's not an exoneration?

That makes no sense.
              There is no exoneration, because at this point, there is nothing to be exonerated for. We can't even say collusion occured, period, much less to say Trump is innocent or guilty.

This is like saying, "Is Trump guilty of murdering Hilliary Clinton?" How can Trump be anything but innocent, until we can show something even happened to be guilty of?

Comment

There is plenty about this I don't know because I'm not big into politics, but I'm vaguely interested.

What was the reason that Nadler refused? I though that's what he was asking for.

I'm assuming that the people asking for the unredacted report know the law....? I know there are categories for what has been redacted. I've redacted court documents myself. Sure there are some things that won't be able to be revealed, but from what I know of the Meuller report, they can reduce some of those redactions. The problem is that Barr was given the green light to redact as much of and anything that he wanted.
                Nadler refused because it’s not about the report. There is nothing in the report. Their goal is to make noise, and try to attack Barr’s credibility because now it’s Barr’s turn to counter-investigate all the corrupt establishment politicians who tried to overturn Trump’s lawful election. Can you step back, look at what is happening, and get it?

Comment

• Not that it really matters because we already know Trump is a crook with an AG protecting him & nothing will be done about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Not that it really matters because we already know Trump is a crook with an AG protecting him & nothing will be done about it.

Comment

• And this is related to Trump how?
                      Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Not that it really matters because we already know Trump is a crook with an AG protecting him & nothing will be done about it.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X