No announcement yet.

My British friend swears SAS are the baddest group in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
    You guys need Billions of Dollars to blow out some 3rd world dictators. The British are very smart. If they want a dictator gone they will just send one person, an SAS on a lone mission. He will do the job and come back to live as normal. There is no comparison. Ask anyone senior in the army.
    Whos these dictators we talking bout?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      See, look at this sheit. Bunch of hype job paparazzi. Bring a burner, not a Polaroid.

US SEAL: We killed Bin Laden, bruh.

SAS: We got a panty pic of Hussein, mate.

Lol. We pulled Hussein out of a hole and they are trying to get pics of his 'hole'.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        what about them army rangers doe
        Different levels

Army equivalent of navy seals are delta

Rangers become delta not the other way around

Comment

The number of times the Brits have been called upon to rescue Americans should tell you who they rate the most:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...erican-VC.html
          British SBS commando to get 'American VC'
          By Michael Smith, Defence Correspondent
          12:01AM GMT 26 Mar 2002
          AMERICA is to award the Congressional Medal of Honour, the equivalent of the Victoria Cross, to a British Special Boat Service commando who led the rescue of a CIA officer from an Afghan prison revolt.
          It will be the first time the medal has been awarded to a living foreigner. The Queen will have to give permission for the SBS soldier to wear it.
          The SBS senior NCO led a patrol of half-a-dozen SBS commandos who rescued a member of the CIA's special activities section from the fort at Qala-i-Jangi near Mazar-i-Sharif, last November. The fort was holding 500 al-Qa'eda and Taliban prisoners, many of whom had not been searched and were still armed.
          An exchange of fire developed into a full-scale revolt and two CIA officers who had been interrogating the prisoners were caught in the battle. One, Johnny "Mike" Spann, was killed by the prisoners. The other, who has been named only as Dave, was trapped inside.
          Didnt like a whole squad, platoon of royal navy SBS get captured by Iranians? Without a fight? Recently?

Just saying. Quit your SAS, sbs cheerleading.

SAS, seals, delta, etc. Debatable who's better.

But truth is the British army no matter how good SAS is can barely defeat the us salvation army let alone us army.

And that..... is not even a question.

Comment

You guys need Billions of Dollars to blow out some 3rd world dictators. The British are very smart. If they want a dictator gone they will just send one person, an SAS on a lone mission. He will do the job and come back to live as normal. There is no comparison. Ask anyone senior in the army.
            Yeah.

List all the dictators a lone SAS took care of.

List them.

You read too many James bond wannabe books.

Britain sends SAS to protect dictators not get rid of them.

Look it up.

One of the SAS missions is security and protection of high value foreign leaders sometimes. Leaders the UK wants to remain in power.

Lone SAS missions to kill a dictator huh? I wont hold my breath for that list.

Comment

There the absolute top dogs the sas

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Different levels

Where does Force Recon fall in the hierarchy? Just curious because when I was getting out of high school I was gung ho and the recruiters were getting me hyped on Force Recon, showing me video after video. There was a period of time in which making it into that ops unit was a serious dream of mine. I started getting really fit in preparation to enter the Marines.
                Then, I discovered women and wasted the next 10 years of my life...

Comment

Didnt like a whole squad, platoon of royal navy SBS get captured by Iranians? Without a fight? Recently?

Just saying. Quit your SAS, sbs cheerleading.

SAS, seals, delta, etc. Debatable who's better.

But truth is the British army no matter how good SAS is can barely defeat the us salvation army let alone us army.

And that..... is not even a question.
                  Hells ya!!!

Comment

Different levels

O ok. Thought the deltas was a mixture from the different forces.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      See, look at this sheit. Bunch of hype job paparazzi. Bring a burner, not a Polaroid.

US SEAL: We killed Bin Laden, bruh.

SAS: We got a panty pic of Hussein, mate.

You should know by now that SBS planner the capture.

Comment

Working...
                      X