Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if someone tries to rape you via a trauma bond?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ways to better yourself

1. dont be a cuck

Comment

ah yea I need to be more sociable to get women good point, and more ballsy strong to rejection and attractive n less fat

Comment

man the voices in my head crazy imagining things

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          Is that really an important detail? xD

This is rape, physical and heart rape
          If she is hot, it’s more acceptable.

For reals though, what kind of drugs are you into? Please let me know

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            If she is hot, it’s more acceptable.

For reals though, what kind of drugs are you into? Please let me know
            Whatever gives me bigger longer orgasms and more sexy time. Very hard to choose whether to use hard drugs or not.

What gives u better sex?

O u mean I must be on drugs lol
            Last edited by AlexKid; 04-16-2019, 05:26 PM.

Comment

"we are helping you" ""its a joke" you are too awesomely attractive" etc are all ways to hide revenge (because you are scared of the counter) and the desire to cause me pain, for that fat ugly vicky woman

I dont want sex and I dont want anything to do with any of you stop depriving me of sleep and harassing me, I want nothing from any of you other than to be left alone. Thats more than my final answer.

It can escalate into something fcuking nasty or it can end here, I know it wont end here but I hope it does, then we can all be logical rather than keep doing the tit for tat bs that is bad for everyone and only gets worse never better

You are all tainted with pushing me to extreme lows I never wanted to go to, trauma, and massive distrust I will obviously never touch any of you sexually or befriend any of you even the beautiful ones, its so over the trying just leads to more vile pain and its so pointless because it wont ever work (the attempts), so why do them?.

But obviously it is revenge and this is an ego manipulation to inject more pain and revenge into me, (while staying safe cause you are scared of the counter) but just explaining no from that dynamic too

The more angles you try the more determined I am to never ever give you want you want, I know youa re very keen to get me fcuking because that opens a big window to deliver more pain for that messed up sick loser of a woman Vicky, nothing will work. It makes me more and more determined to say no, and increase the counter, with every attempt.

Just walk away now, it only gets worse from here on out why continue be logical for once

Defensive coercion is not real coercion imo, its self defense against an aggressor im not the aggressor, theres no offence form me theres no problem from me theres a problem from your offence

why is that tub of lard Vicky so determined to get revenge on me from what I remember she was always the bstard not me I was merely annoying/defensive in my worse actions, ie they were in response to her vile behavior why is the weird cow trying to get revenge on me? I suppose she thinks shes the victim somehow wen its mostly on her, shes one ugly disgusting person physically and personality wise but I have no idea why shes so full of hate when she could have ended the problems rather easily by being a slightly bigger person, all she had to do was get me to tidy up as part of a deal and everything would have been great for her, but instead she needed to get revenge like a loser/tard

Entertaining teh idea that she liked me why teh hell would she do what I hate as a method to win me over WTF? Wheres the logic there? (that fcuking didnt work did it u skank! )

You really think we are going to be friends or something after all this negativity?

But yea im falling for the BS she just wants max pain/revenge for me without the counter and thats not going to work anymore the jig is now up.

I guess its offence she needs shes not rational I have no choice now and I should have realized that a long time ago

I must have totally conquered her soul for her to be this hell bent, she must be really down which feels good, this tells me she is weak, very very weak, more offence will work too
              Last edited by AlexKid; 04-27-2019, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Eh, well I haven't been emotionally forced into sex but I dated a crazy ***** and it was draining in more ways than one. Apparently she was raped at one point in life and it messed her up. If we went to certain places she would claim the place would remind her of her rape and we would have to leave. She would never get on top during sex and using tongue during kissing was a big no no. She would sometimes ignore my calls for days then call me or meet me randomly and say she missed me so much. Like where have you been the past few days?

She was hot but she's was odd af. Dropped her like a bad habit.

Comment

Working...
                X