Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEED......you in or out.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love weed for a lot of things makes me creative and especially makes me appreciate music and exercise/physical activity more. When I use it too often it just makes me doubt myself more too, so I've been trying to use it in moderation for a very long time. I generally don't like getting stoned, just a nice buzz is enough for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      True but Bongs are not mobile. I need vape when im out cuz it’s discreet and convenient. I dont like smelling like weed during business hours.

I just ordered a 35mm/18.8 joint/7mm width bong sexy as fuk. Im leaving the bong at home strictly.
      Why you got something to hide tho?

Comment

• Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
        Only women......sorry!
        Tha's notwhat I heard...........***

Comment

• Originally posted by extracurRICular View Post
          Why you got something to hide tho?
          I do business with rich, conservative people so image and presentation are everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by extracurRICular View Post
            Tha's notwhat I heard...........***

I’m sorry to let you down.

Comment

• I smoked when I was 17-18, but with age I understood that a clear mind is a much more comfortable condition for me even when I'm relaxing. And to all those saying "life never hit you that hard" - is that the way to cope with your problems and emotions? For real?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonewhirl View Post
                I smoked when I was 17-18, but with age I understood that a clear mind is a much more comfortable condition for me even when I'm relaxing. And to all those saying "life never hit you that hard" - is that the way to cope with your problems and emotions? For real?

Getting stoned is not the only reason to consume cannabis.

Comment

• Been getting high a nice amount the past couple of weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    I do business with rich, conservative people so image and presentation are everything.
                    So yous a fake????

Comment

• Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
                      I’m sorry to let you down.
                      I heard you like to get high then take black pipe up your ars.......to the extreme..............

at least that's what I heard............

Comment

Working...
                      X