Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should DAZN continue attracting OUTSIDE markets &Ent. to Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched the Ksi Paul fight and the crowd was going nuts like it was Ward-Gatti 1

As long as they can drag those type of imbeciles into the fray, they should go after every single thing they can that could attract viewers and subs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      The point was to make money. If they wanted to attract casuals to the sport they would've put on much better quality fights on the card with them.
      You still don’t understand retention. Tsk tsk. You think McDonalds gives a shet with their $1 dollar burgers? How do you think this waste of food attracts people on the cheap?

What were the purses of KSI Paul that they weren’t able to “make money” for that event?

You’re so narrow headed... do realize the LDBc have been ecstatic that Haney got attention from the card. From what’s i recall the card was full of scrubs aside from Haney. Guess who Haney’s signed with? Still think Hearn is a dummy? The LDBc whom are clueless like yourself are only empowering DAZN yet you guys don’t know it. Good things come in the end. You’ll all come around.

Comment

Motorcity Cobra

How do you feel about thE LDBC bashing Tank Davis that he’s ducking Haney? You think the LDBC following are going to inevitably be attracted to DAZN to watch future Haney fights? The Haney family speak highly of Hearn and the father TOdAY said they wanted to stay clear from even Haymon.

Reminds me of other boxers affiliated to Ward or Roc Nation... Rigo was at the tail end

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
          You still don’t understand retention. Tsk tsk. You think McDonalds gives a shet with their $1 dollar burgers? How do you think this waste of food attracts people on the cheap?

What were the purses of KSI Paul that they weren’t able to “make money” for that event?

You’re so narrow headed... do realize the LDBc have been ecstatic that Haney got attention from the card. From what’s i recall the card was full of scrubs aside from Haney. Guess who Haney’s signed with? Still think Hearn is a dummy? The LDBc whom are clueless like yourself are only empowering DAZN yet you guys don’t know it. Good things come in the end. You’ll all come around.
          Stop with the dazn talking points dude. We get why dazn put the fight on. My point is if this was about attracting casuals to the sport as you claim they could've put on much better fights along with it that IMO would've done a better job of attracting casuals. If you disagree, fine.

I have no issue with dazn putting the fight on. I didn't watch it and very few diehard boxing fans watched. If dazn sold subs because of this, cool.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
            That’s what I’m saying. The point is to get casuals to focus on back catalogue. If someone bought the joke of KSI Paul then I’d imagine in a months time they might scout other content from back catalogue out of curiosity. If they like what they see, then its a win for boxing.
            DAZN's back catalogue is garbage. Mostly just de la Hoya and Canelo fights. That's not worth keeping a subscription for. The only reason to stay subscribed would be because they might have some decent fights in the future and they also have the rights to UFC PPV fights and NFL games in some of their international markets which you can unlock with a VPN.

Comment

Working...
            X