Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Crawford, Fury-Wilder 3, Canelo, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Crawford, Fury-Wilder 3, Canelo, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling such topics as Canelo's weight, Terence Crawford's resume at welterweight, the trilogy fight between Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bread 2
    Newsletter question guy 0

Comment

Like the switch-hitter piece and the role reversal question.

Comment

Yeah Canelo made the MexiCAN style turn into a jabberwalker

Comment

Bloody hell I didn't realise you were that young Bread (44). I'm 57 & have attended many classic UK fights over years, but that's bye the bye. My comment is regarding Hugo's comment & I agree 100% with him. Of course there should be restricted weight monitoring. Here in Britain we have the BBBofC who's area branch'es job is partly supposed to be to keep things in check which they generally do. The USA has state commission's who's job it must be to monitor the problem. The question has to be, why doe's the problem seem to occur in America more then anywhere else?

Comment

The comment about the ring walk music made me think of Klitschko (Vitali) where he asked Rammstein to write a ring walk tune for him and they came up with Sonne (why it starts with a count to 10). Vitali never used it as he thought it was 'too heavy'. Shame - that would have been epic.

Comment

Hi guys. I’m the guy who originally wrote the Aaron Pryor question featuring the Pryor vs Ortiz matchup that has this one dude going bananas. Boy, did I strike a nerve!

Comment

Originally posted by Switch-Hitter View Post
                Hi guys. I’m the guy who originally wrote the Aaron Pryor question featuring the Pryor vs Ortiz matchup that has this one dude going bananas. Boy, did I strike a nerve!
                Man, look what you started.

A mailbag blood feud

Comment

Breadman has always known how good Canelo is. It’s no coincidence the whole year vs the previous that he’s praising Canelo that contradicted his previous questions regarding PEDS... which means the theory was correct that they were just fabricated. It’s cause Bread likes to kiss Haymon and Shields to get into the gentlemen’s club and tenure. Speak bad about Canelo and gain some love... and you get alts like Fap Fap Boom... right Bread!?

Bread always speaks highly of PAC. Though has never entertained PED suspicions about him but Hauser openly said he thought PAC was on stuff. Assume all fighters are on stuff... why go out of your way to “selectively” choose mystical question about Canelo and PEDS before a Kovalev fight?

Oh wait. Hit pieces doe.

I appreciate Bread turning around, but if you want to keep it a buck, do one on PAC PEDs...

Why did Pacquiao literally say on ESPN Air “giving blood weakens you and it’s not good to give blood during training because it ‘inhibits’ you.” Admit Top Rank made one of the most biggest fumbles with that one. Lol.
                  Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 05-24-2020, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Al..varez View Post
                    Breadman has always known how good Canelo is. It’s no coincidence the whole year vs the previous that he’s praising Canelo that contradicted his previous questions regarding PEDS... which means the theory was correct that they were just fabricated. It’s cause Bread likes to kiss Haymon and Shields to get into the gentlemen’s club and tenure. Speak bad about Canelo and gain some love... and you get alts like Fap Fap Boom... right Bread!?

Bread always speaks highly of PAC. Though has never entertained PED suspicions about him but Hauser openly said he thought PAC was on stuff. Assume all fighters are on stuff... why go out of your way to “selectively” choose mystical question about Canelo and PEDS before a Kovalev fight?

Oh wait. Hit pieces doe.

I appreciate Bread turning around, but if you want to keep it a buck, do one on PAC PEDs...

Why did Pacquiao literally say on ESPN Air “giving blood weakens you and it’s not good to give blood during training because it ‘inhibits’ you.” Admit Top Rank made one of the most biggest fumbles with that one. Lol.
                    Canelo fans very touchy about the PED suspension.

Comment

Working...
                    X