Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NATTY OR NAH: This guy says his before/after was due to COVID-19.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NATTY OR NAH: This guy says his before/after was due to COVID-19.

Commenters are theorizing that he simply got off 'the juice' and protein, and the result is the after photo after 6 weeks.

Natty or Nah?

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Commenters are theorizing that he simply got off 'the juice' and protein, and the result is the after photo after 6 weeks.

Natty or Nah?

My response to this is : Meth is a real problem in the world. Simple as that.

Comment

6 weeks in the hospital?? If he was hospitalized for 6 weeks those pics are totally believable.

Comment

I could believe that especially if he was on a ventilator for 6 weeks. Ventilator is a real nasty business where they induce a coma like state so your diaphragm muscles quit trying to breathe. this allows the ventilator to fully take over. He would have been basically laying motionless for 6 weeks and loss of muscle mass would happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
          My response to this is : Meth is a real problem in the world. Simple as that.
          Come on man, don't blame the drugs for some people's inability to handle them.

That's like banning all guns because some people use them inappropriately.

BTW.. I think the gentlemen looks more 'focused' in the later picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastbound View Post
            I could believe that especially if he was on a ventilator for 6 weeks. Ventilator is a real nasty business where they induce a coma like state so your diaphragm muscles quit trying to breathe. this allows the ventilator to fully take over. He would have been basically laying motionless for 6 weeks and loss of muscle mass would happen.
            Ahh, bugger.

In all seriousness this damn disease sounds pretty nasty.

Here in Australia, everyone has become pretty complacent about it because it hasn't wreaked the havoc that was projected...from what I hear about the survival rates after being on a ventilator, he's lucky to be alive.

Comment

I think when you are on a ventilator you are fed intravenously so he probably had no solid food for weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Natty or Nah?

Natty.

He was near death.

Comment

Working...
                X