View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 07:49 PM #810
NIGHTFOXING MOVES

Quoted: 1060 Post(s)
RightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond reputeRightJab has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 26,944.34
WINNER!! Correctly guessing Rees' height, 5'4"!! - thuggery Thanks for the friend request :beerchug: - jose830 Toughest Scener - Weltschmerz In weed we trust. - HughJass enjoy! - -jose- 
Merry Xmas broski,hope you and the family have a good one. - HughJass Your contributions to the weed thread is unrivalled - jas Hahahaha.For the pwn - HughJass :lol1: I just saw your post for HUGH - -jose- We thank you for you support of Team Sutherland. Here's a sandwich for your efforts. - Mike D 
This medal is for your elite work as a Team Mullet Captain - Mike D One of my brothers - HughJass lol :beerchug: - -jose- in weed we trust - jas respect. - Sup 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - HughJass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushroom View Post
Iím not happy with the way the UK government are donít things. Interesting article by a UCL professor if you have time to read it

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Cheers that was a good article, yep it's not good news for anyone but in that article its summary of the uk situation, it does seem pretty damning, loads of us are gonna get ill, then a fair number will have a terrible time with it,with a big proportion of that lot dying...

Think our numbers could get bigger than italys in time, small island that is grossly overpopulated I've always thought....

See how it goes you never know,going off Iran, Italy and China, their stats over points in time seem to dictate that we'll be due to find out how bad its gonna really get in the UK in a week or a couple, that'll be the beginning of the spike to its plateau.

Aside from all that bollox I'm chatting, one thing that got me. Thinking, the estate my brother lives on, over late Jan and all through Feb he saw 4 different pest Controls for rats, so there is atleast 4 places within 10-12 acres roughly that have rats.
It got me thinking, what if the fukin rats all got it? Be the plague allover again ffs.

I bet letting 60-80% get infected is just punishment for Brexit.

Very rough numbers but UK is approx 65000000 (65 milli)
75% of that is roughly 48,750, 000 so just shy of 49mil.

So they want 45-50 million infected then. Let's call it 45mil.

3% death rate, so 3% of 45 mil is about the 1,350, 000 dead.
I know. The UK health minister said 1% and the other guy (can't. Recall name) said at the vary worst maybe it turned out at. 2 but should be under 2%..
Well there's numbers about the world now, and using math there's theories too by virologists the world over, and 3% death rate is realistic.

Depending of with your counties.gov and how they're going about it its just be down the the spread rate where you are....
It looks s.hit here in the UK atm, if the gov do some big bans and closing things, in a weeks time then OK, but none of this 2 weeks balls I've heard and read.

If they've bolloxed this for everyone I'm off down there to bum the s.hit out these politicions in london with a fukin coat stand..

B.astards that was a fukin rant, I'm.chill.now
RightJab is offline   Reply With Quote