View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 07:38 PM #807
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5469 Post(s)
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,654.90
Total Points: 132,707.37
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
OMG no I dont think anyone caught it right away. Thats my point, this has been out there for a while now. How about we just say the first KNOWN case.
The fact still remains the first case China announced wasnt the real first case and people were traveling like nothing. My point is, this has been going on for a while. But now all the sudden its time to freak out.

I could give two chits about Bush or that hack. Im over it you fools hide in your moms basement.

The internet has screwed up the world and caused mass panic for everything. NK fires a missile and Im told its going to be WW3 any day. Iran is going to kill us all because we took out their terrorist. People are buying TP for the next ten years because why again? Because it spreads on the net that its happening and you better go get you some before you cant. Its non stop.

You still don't get it.
You are trying to make sense of something based on what you don't know. If you can't see the problem with that, then I can't help you.

I'm not panicking.

I go to work, go to the shops, go to the gym, go to bars, everything I usually do. Maybe because I deal with the facts instead of basing my thoughts on things I don't know.
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote