View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 08:37 AM #96
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1170 Post(s)
markther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond reputemarkther has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,614.14
Total Points: 33,463.01
Put this in your mouth and stfu racist prick - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon lock View Post
I genuinely think wilder was ill before the first fight so his weight was less. My guess for this one is his camp adjusted his weight so he can't be pushed around as easily by the 270 Ib fury.
EXACTLY, people donít do their research anymore. Wilder has weighed 228 & 229 lbs before and in both of those fights, they went to the 9th round (Molina & Szpilka) and he looked strong up until the 9 round. He dropped Molina 4 times and put Szpilka out for 7 minutes before leaving on a stretcher.

And there were reports that Wilder was very sick leading up to the 1st fight with Fury thus he weighed in at 212.5 lbs the 1st fight. And Wilderís camp knew Fury would come in heavier for the rematch. So I believe the 231 was more to offset the 273 by Fury. Ironically, the weight difference is almost identical from the 1st fight to the 2nd fight. In the 1st fight Fury weighed 44 lbs heavier than Wilder (256.5 to 212.5). Yesterday he weighed 42 lbs heavier (273 to 231).
markther is offline   Reply With Quote