Collapse
No announcement yet.

End times Bible prophecy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best laid out theory I've seen yet pointed to the pope being the antichrist, not necessarily the current one, but a pope. I don't think the theory is perfect, but none have been so far.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
      The best laid out theory I've seen yet pointed to the pope being the antichrist, not necessarily the current one, but a pope. I don't think the theory is perfect, but none have been so far.
      LInk to that one. I like reading these

Comment

I've heard quite a few people predicting that a pope will be the false prophet spoken of in Revelations.

Comment

we are definitely in the last days.
          i have seen crazy things going on, the jews are returning to israel, and the globalists are making moves..

maybe i am a crazy conspiracy guy, but if you read and make connections..

scary.

i have worked in banks, aml anti money laundering.. i am dual hatted.. i can work on both sides of the trading floor..

look up dual hatted..

Comment

What makes all of that "fascinating" Motorcity Cobra?

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              What makes all of that "fascinating" Motorcity Cobra?

I grew up in church so all my life I've heard about the mark of the beast, Russia in the middle East and the anti Christ.

But out of the three the mark of the beast is the most fascinating to me right now

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                LInk to that one. I like reading these
                Lucky guy, you get to watch it not read it. It's long but very interesting how he puts it together.

https://youtu.be/5pQvM9ZY41k

Comment

The Pope would be way to obvious. I picture it like its a "who dun it?" sorta mystery with the Pope and US Pres being eliminated as suspects right away. They to would likely fall victim to the Anti Christs lies. I wouldnt be surprised if the anti christ is like an unknown yet highly influential/rich person playing a behind the scenes role like Al Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    I grew up in church so all my life I've heard about the mark of the beast, Russia in the middle East and the anti Christ.

But out of the three the mark of the beast is the most fascinating to me right now
                    The mark of the beast is the end goal of Satan.

For those who voluntarily take it, they choose to worship him and at the same time, permanently turn their backs to God.

Revelation 13:16-17

“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”

Here's some very information about it, whether is accurate or not I do not know, but it makes a lot of sense:

What is the Mark of the Beast?

The mark of the beast is a combination of letters and symbols that will be physically and permanently placed on your forehead or right hand. Most people will consider it an honor to receive the mark. It will be like a key for them that will open doors of acceptance, prosperity and peace.

The mark of the beast will be placed on people who worship the beast and choose to receive his mark. There will be severe penalties for refusing the mark and great rewards for getting it.

Worship the beast and get his mark.

The mark of the beast will be enforced. The people who believe in the beast and worship him will be glad to get his mark.

The beast is not a person or a human organization. The beast is Satan himself. But when Satan comes as the beast he will appear in a glorious body. People will not recognize him as the Devil. He will claim to be God and most people will believe that he is God.

The mark of the beast is an outward, physical symbol, showing that the wearer has chosen to worship the beast and receive him as God.

Mark of the beast a symbol of worship.

When two people get married the wife will often take the last name of the husband as her own. The husband and wife will both wear a wedding ring as a symbol of their marriage. Likewise, people will take the name of the beast and will wear his mark as a symbol of their allegiance to him.

There will be six hundred and sixty six different ways to get the mark.

Beast is Satan, claiming to be God.

The beast is Satan in a brilliant, perfect body. He will appear to people as a glorious being and he claims to be God. He will have many names, all of which are different names for God. In fact, he will have a total of six hundred and sixty-six (666) names.

666 blasphemous names.

This verse tells us to calculate or count the number of names the beast has. The beast will have 666 names. When he first comes to earth he starts out with 7 blasphemous names and over the next few months he keeps adding names until he reaches 666 blasphemous names. These are blasphemous names because they claim to be God but they aren’t God. When you count up all of his names there will be 666 names.

Mark of the beast is 666 names.

The mark of the beast is the name of the beast or any of his 666 names. In other words, you receive the mark of the beast by taking any one of the beast’s 666 names.

So why does he need so many names? Because he wants to appeal to every person on earth. He carefully select his blasphemous names so that one of his names will appeal to each person on earth.

He will come as Allah or Imam Mahdi to the Muslims, Maitreya Buddha to the Buddhists, Jesus Christ to the Christians, Krishna to the Hindus, Messiah to the Jews, Saoshyant to the Zoroastrians, the “Dark Lord” to satanists, and so on through the whole list of 666 names.

His goal is to win the worship and allegiance of every person on earth.

What does the Mark of the Beast look like?

The mark of the beast will be a literal, physical combination of letters and symbols. It will be permanently and prominently engraved or tattooed on the forehead or right hand of each person who gets the mark of the beast.

The mark of the beast will include one of the beast's 666 names. Each of the 666 names will be a name for God. The beast is Satan, coming to earth, looking like God and saying that he is God. Each of his names will be blasphemous, because he is not God.

Does the mark of the beast look nice?

The mark of the beast will look attractive and beautiful. It will please the senses and will excite the admiration of those who see it. Most people who wear it will be proud to have it.

The mark will be plainly visible for all to see. Your friends and family will be able to see if you have received the mark. Your employer can look at you and see the mark. When you go shopping the store clerk will be able to see if you are wearing the mark of the beast.

VeriChip could be part of the mark of the beast.

When Satan comes to earth claiming to be God he will require people to receive the mark of the beast. It is possible that a VeriChip could be implanted in the forehead or right hand as a part of the mark of the beast. This would probably only occur in the more industrialized countries.

Currently the VeriChip is not the mark of the beast. But at some point in the future it could be part of the physical mark that is put on a person's forehead or right hand.

Who will get the mark of the beast?

Almost everyone in the world will get the mark of the beast. There are many reasons why people will choose to get the mark:

It will be required for everyone.

There will be severe penalties for refusing the mark of the beast.

There will be great rewards for getting the mark of the beast.

People will believe they are honoring God by receiving the mark of the beast.

People will be afraid of not getting the mark of the beast.

Peer pressure – most other people are getting the mark of the beast.

Financial pressure – can’t buy or sell without the mark of the beast.

People will want to get the mark of the beast because then they will be allowed to buy food, water, medicine and clothes. They will be able to work and get paid. Humanly speaking, getting the mark of the beast will be the logical, sane, safe, smart thing to do. But spiritually speaking, it is not wise to get the mark of the beast.

Please understand that God will not allow anyone to receive the mark of the beast unless they choose to get it. People will not be physically forced against their will. But most people will choose to worship the beast and to receive his mark.

http://markbeast.com/

Comment

Truthfully speaking, stress and anxiety are tools of the devil. Live each day through Jesus (God) bcuz we are not promised tomorrow. U may die tomorrow so believe in Jesus today and trust in him. Heaven is his promise no matter what. And remember good is stronger than evil.

Comment

Working...
                      X