OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    A walking perjury machine

No lawyer would allow Trump to interview under oath. With his history or lying in depositions & constant lies it would be malfeasance. I would love to see it tho
    Testify under oath so he can play the same game as the Clintons, Al Franken, Cheryl Mills, and more when they simply reply "I do not recall". Hillary Clinton and her aids replied "I do not recall" 327 times during her investigation. Brilliant minds with steel-trap memories, but suddenly they get amnesia under oath. How many times did Bill say he did not remember when under oath? Photos of Al Franken groping all those women, yet he says he does not recall the incident. But Trump is the one whose integrity is called into question by the left.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Testify under oath so he can play the same game as the Clintons, Al Franken, Cheryl Mills, and more when they simply reply "I do not recall". Hillary Clinton and her aids replied "I do not recall" 327 times during her investigation. Brilliant minds with steel-trap memories, but suddenly they get amnesia under oath. How many times did Bill say he did not remember when under oath? Photos of Al Franken groping all those women, yet he says he does not recall the incident. But Trump is the one whose integrity is called into question by the left.
      With Trump's history of lying under oath and lying in general it'd be almost worthy of his lawyer being disbarred if he allowed Trump to speak to Mueller under oath.

My lawyers got Trump to admit 30 times, under oath, that he lied

When a reporter asked Trump if he would testify about his version of events "under oath" with the Justice Department's special counsel in the Russia probe, Robert Mueller, the president said, "One hundred percent." And Trump elaborated, "I would be glad to tell him exactly what I just told you."

Well, that's interesting.

A decade ago, my lawyers questioned Trump under oath during a deposition in a libel case he filed against me for a biography I wrote, "TrumpNation." (Trump lost the case in 2011.) Trump had to acknowledge 30 times during that deposition that he had lied over the years about a wide range of issues: his ownership stake in a large Manhattan real estate development, the cost of a membership to one of his golf clubs, the size of the Trump Organization, his wealth, the rate for his speaking appearances, how many condos he had sold, the debt he owed, and whether he borrowed money from his family to stave off personal bankruptcy.
      http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/o...612-story.html

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-s/1012345001/

Trump administration will end temporary legal immigration status for 200,000 Salvadorans who have been living in the U.S. for nearly two decades, The Washington Post and The New York Times reported, citing unnamed government officials familiar with the decision.

The Department of Homeland Security is expected to make a formal announcement later Monday.
        I hope they saved up money.

Comment

• I TOLD YA'LL! I TOLD YA'LL! I TOLD YA'LL!!!!!!!!

I've been saying this is all about making liberals mad. That's why I always post this picture

To hell with the country, as long as the liberals (liberals to them is anyone who disagrees with them) are upset they're happy

Comment

• Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
            BTW, to all the, "Trump is a racist cuz CNN said so!" types out there, why did unemployment for blacks and latinos BOTH hit historic lows under Trump?
            Because black unemployment has been trending down since 2012 just like the rest of unemployment. Why wouldn't you think black unemployment would trend down with the rest of the country? You didn't think we participated in the labor force?

From a high of 12.7% under Obama to a low of 7.8% when Obama left office. Obama didn't sign any legislation that targeted black unemployment. Our unemployment rate fell with the rest of the country. But since you seem to be giving Trump credit for our unemployment being at historic lows, can you name legislation signed by Trump that targeted lowering black unemployment?

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            I hope they saved up money.
            Now they're in a conundrum. They can't say we're lazy and don't work and only collect welfare. Their heads are gonna explode

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              They don't seem to be going after the truth. They are attacking the institutions that are involved in the Russia investigation just in case they come back with an indictment of Trump.

If you are ok with this, than so be it. The country doesn't benefit from Republicans doing this.

Everyone that is investigating Trump has likely told a lie at some point in their lives, as have Trump and the Republicans hindering this investigation.

Why is it that Trump supporters let his lies roll of their shoulders but those investigating Trump if they lie, they are suddenly unfit for their jobs and have to be removed from that position?

While you puling Fusion bank records would give us more info, Trump has said that his bank records shouldn't be looked at. Shouldn't the same standard then apply to Dems and Dem organizations being investigated?

We can't just have it where Trump is allowed to block investigation of the records that will help prove whether he did anything illegal and then those the Republicans are investigating can't.

Which brings me back to my point about Republicans and the truth-why do they seem to not want to know the truth about what happened?
              I got that idiot on ignore. Mueller has only spent $3 mil in 7 months and has gotten more convictions and indictments than the Whitewater investigation got in 6 years with $50 million spent.

Comment

• Dude, you do realize the book's author has already admitted it's not all true, right?

But you believe it because you want to believe it. The author wrote the story knowing you superfans would eat it up.

There's a gruber born every minute.

Comment

Because black unemployment has been trending down since 2012 just like the rest of unemployment. Why wouldn't you think black unemployment would trend down with the rest of the country? You didn't think we participated in the labor force?

From a high of 12.7% under Obama to a low of 7.8% when Obama left office. Obama didn't sign any legislation that targeted black unemployment. Our unemployment rate fell with the rest of the country. But since you seem to be giving Trump credit for our unemployment being at historic lows, can you name legislation signed by Trump that targeted lowering black unemployment?

Now they're in a conundrum. They can't say we're lazy and don't work and only collect welfare. Their heads are gonna explode
                  Word. Black people just need a fair shot too and we will make our own bread.

Me only need one chance
                  Me only need one
                  Given that opportunity
                  Cause me have ambition, yea
                  Ghetto yutes need one chance
                  We only need one
                  Given that opportunity
                  And you we see wi big plan, woiee

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    And Bannon is now stating that quotes from the book have been inaccurately reported.

Steve Bannon is trying to make amends.
                    Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Someone posted this on another forum I visit. It rang true:.
                    Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    Could had not said it any better
                    Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Lmao,,

Did I trigger you..
                    Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    Lol

For whatever reason, you choose to believe a compulsive liar and his associates

Think I'll pass on whatever you're drinking
                    Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Because Obama and Hillary are pillars of truth.
                    Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    Definetly not. But there are levels and Donald sh its on both of them. He’s just not been at it long enough. Give him time. It’s only been in office a year and he already certified himself a cluster f uk. Let’s see what year two brings
                    So another anti-Trump dossier detailing his shady business dealings was funded by Republicans as opposition research. Interesting.....

Before Donald Trump and Steve Bannon were enemies, they were allies. And not long before that, Bannon was part of an effort to sink Trump's presidential hopes -- even if Trump didn't know it.

A conservative watchdog group led by Bannon tried to discredit Trump in the early stages of the 2016 Republican presidential primary by shopping a document alleging that Trump had ties to mobsters, according to conservative sources and a copy of the document reviewed by CNN.

The anti-Trump opposition research was the work of author Peter Schweizer for the Government Accountability Institute, which he cofounded with Bannon in 2012. It described years of alleged business connections between Trump companies and organized crime figures, allegations that have circulated among Trump detractors for years.

The New York Times reported on the document on Friday.

The GAI is backed by the Mercer family, one of the largest benefactors for Trump's campaign. Rebekah Mercer, the daughter of hedge fund billionaire Robert Mercer, is listed as the group's chairwoman on its website. But in 2015, when the document was produced, the Mercers were backing the campaign of one of Trump's rivals, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, and Bannon had not yet joined the Trump campaign.

In early 2016, at the height of the Republican primary fight, Cruz cited possible mob ties as one reason for Trump to release his taxes. Cruz and his campaign cited published news accounts at the time as the basis for making the charge.

The document offers a glimpse at behind-the-scenes efforts by conservatives to derail Trump's presidential bid. The document is similar to opposition research produced for both Republicans and Democrats targeting Trump. The best known of those is one produced by the Washington firm Fusion GPS alleging ties between Trump and Russians, which now has helped spawn a broad investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller.

"We research political figures from all political parties and our basic premise is follow the money. That's what guides our research approach," Schweizer told CNN.

A source familiar with GAI's work said the group conducted research on all Republican and Democratic candidates running in the 2016 election. Bannon and the Mercers were not involved in the "day to day machinations of the research," but the source said they were aware of the effort to drill down on candidates and share some of that research with news organizations.

A GOP operative provided CNN a copy of the anti-Trump document. Two sources confirmed that GAI shopped copies of the document to donors for Trump rivals during the GOP primary.

"We did not and would not share that with any candidates," the source familiar with GAI's work said. "There would be no sharing with candidates, with political operatives or anybody of that category."

Bannon declined to comment.

Bannon, Schweizer and the Mercers went on to curry favor with Trump when he became the GOP nominee and, later, the President.

Trump brought on Bannon as CEO of his presidential campaign in August 2016. But Bannon's subsequent West Wing tenure as Trump's chief political strategist was brief. He was fired in August 2017, but remained in contact with the President. Their friendship hit rocky times last week with the publication of comments by Bannon in Michael Wolff's book disparaging Trump and his family.

The President issued a blistering statement against his former political guru, saying Bannon has "lost his mind," and later slapped him with the nickname "Sloppy Steve" via Twitter.
                    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/01/08/p...15/index.html?

That's like watching Kellyanne Conway calling for Trump to release his taxes

Comment

So another anti-Trump dossier detailing his shady business dealings was funded by Republicans as opposition research. Interesting.....

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/01/08/p...15/index.html?

That's like watching Kellyanne Conway calling for Trump to release his taxes

The GAI is backed by the Mercer family, one of the largest benefactors for Trump's campaign. Rebekah Mercer, the daughter of hedge fund billionaire Robert Mercer, is listed as the group's chairwoman on its website. But in 2015, when the document was produced, the Mercers were backing the campaign of one of Trump's rivals, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, and Bannon had not yet joined the Trump campaign.

In early 2016, at the height of the Republican primary fight, Cruz cited possible mob ties as one reason for Trump to release his taxes. Cruz and his campaign cited published news accounts at the time as the basis for making the charge.

And all this proves is how dirty politics is if you didn't already know. There is a fine line between friend and foe depending which day of the week it is. But really...this is nothing more than a bit of titillation & wank fodder for those who can't get enough of that.

Comment

Working...
                      X