Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather's next six big fights.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/floyd-m...0082--box.html

Somebody needs to write the script to this movie

Funny ****... I like the way he can get up there with Ray Robinson if he takes on Matthew Macklin, and the only one to "batter" him would be Andre "Hands of Stone" Ward.

Comment

jake emen is a idiot. mayweather is too small for martinez,maclin,and ward. those fights won't happen.

Comment

Mclyn?? Ward???

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak
          Funny ****... I like the way he can get up there with Ray Robinson if he takes on Matthew Macklin, and the only one to "batter" him would be Andre "Hands of Stone" Ward.
          lmao......

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
            jake emen is a idiot. mayweather is too small for martinez,maclin,and ward. those fights won't happen.
            But Marquez moving up from 130 to 135 but then had to go up to WW to fight Floyd was a good fight for Floyd, right? Please!!!

For Marquez vs Floyd .... size doesn't matter.

Floyd moving up .... size matters a lot!!!

Comment

There was a time i've read an article too on Julio Cesar Chavez' road to 100-0, going into his much-anticipated fight with Whitaker, it says he beats Sweet pea by controversial decision and the Whitaker camp cries out, its Meldrick Taylor all over again, win number 97 against Tito Trinidad and win number 100 against Kostya Tszyu and getting knockout by Terry Norris in his 101st fight.

On topic, my timeline would be:

Mayweather losses by split decision to Guerrero on May 4
              Calls out a rematch in November, beats Guerrero by decision
              Talks were again centered on May vs Pacman, but Pacquiao has to get past Brandon Rios, and he losses, therefore eliminating any hopes of this fight from ever happening.
              Finally, Mayweather vs Alvarez on May 3, 2014, Cotto retires because he was the one hoping to fight Canelo. Floyd shockingly losses to Alvarez in a one-sided fight, now 1-2 since signing up with showtime with 3 fights left, Mayweather says im just looking for two more fights.
              Floyd beats Lamont Peterson and Devon Alexander in 2015.

Comment

No way Floyd will fight Pac, Canelo and Martinez but i like the other 3 fight breakdown...

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  But Marquez moving up from 130 to 135 but then had to go up to WW to fight Floyd was a good fight for Floyd, right? Please!!!

For Marquez vs Floyd .... size doesn't matter.

Floyd moving up .... size matters a lot!!!
                  Floyd fights at 147... Ward fights at 168. This isnt even close to Marquez going from 135 to 143 or whatever weight they fought at

Comment

lol from the yahoo comment section....

#1: Mayweather vs. Robert Guerrero
                    #2: Mayweather vs. Mayweather Sr.
                    #3: Mayweather vs. Girlfriend
                    #4: Mayweather vs. Showtime
                    #5: Mayweather vs. IRS
                    #6: Mayweather vs. Wesley Snipes in prison

Comment

Working...
                    X