Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Floyd said he wants to fight manny loud and clear.will it finally happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    so you're saying mannys not gonna take the test??why not?
    he'll take the test with 7 day cutoff, this is old news

Comment

Last time Arum attempted to make the fight happen Floyd didn't even bother to get involved in it. HBO official Greenburg said he didn't know why Floyd turned down the Pacquiao fight.

Big deal he's saying he wants to fight Pac, at the same time he wants people to beg and bend their knees for it. People are sick of Floyd.

I just wish people stop demanding this fight. Why would you want to see a fight with a reluctant fighter in it?

;-(

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Did Floyd say he was going to budge from his stance the OST issue?

I didn't see that crappy conference. So I don't know if he did or not. But, if he didn't and doesn't budge then the fight is not happen.

Because, for whatever reason Pac is not taking that test without a cutoff.
        well that's what he said in the beginning but there is a home made video where he said he takes the test with no cut off dates..i think its the lawsuit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
          Last time Arum attempted to make the fight happen Floyd didn't even bother to get involved in it. HBO official Greenburg said he didn't know why Floyd turned down the Pacquiao fight.

Big deal he's saying he wants to fight Pac, at the same time he wants people to beg and bend their knees for it. People are sick of Floyd.

I just wish people stop demanding this fight. Why would you want to see a fight with a reluctant fighter in it?

;-(
          you should go to fighthype and check the negotiation event, date by date it tells you who did what and there you can clearly see that pacquiao has been ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
            he'll take the test with 7 day cutoff, this is old news
            Serious question...why do you have to have a known cut off date??why?

Comment

This is now an OST thread.

Manny has the moral high ground cuz he the best he pinoy like me and tell pinoy tv he agree all tests even at end of 6th round.

Floyd is coward ducker ask 100 million and his family is druggie crackheads.

Hope I just saved us about 8-9 pages or so of bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny#1ATG View Post
                This is now an OST thread.

Manny has the moral high ground cuz he the best he pinoy like me and tell pinoy tv he agree all tests even at end of 6th round.

Floyd is coward ducker ask 100 million and his family is druggie crackheads.

Hope I just saved us about 8-9 pages or so of bs.
                we can post nude pictures now?

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  you should go to fighthype and check the negotiation event, date by date it tells you who did what and there you can clearly see that pacquiao has been ducking.
                  Demanding extra test is a duck move. Especially now that there hasn't been any evidence that surfaced regarding the accusations. Meaning it's really not necessary if you think like a normal fan. But it's useless going back there.

Pac fans just have to hope that Ortiz pulls an upset so we can see a Pac/Ortiz instead.

:-(

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                    Demanding extra test is a duck move. Especially now that there hasn't been any evidence that surfaced regarding the accusations. Meaning it's really not necessary if you think like a normal fan. But it's useless going back there.

Pac fans just have to hope that Ortiz pulls an upset so we can see a Pac/Ortiz instead.

:-(
                    Asking for a 10 million dollar fine is a bit.ch move too and filing a lawsuit is a bit.ch move too if you ask me..there is at least 20 people who talked freely about him being on roids and floyd is the only one getting sued..typical bob arum work to duck mayweather.

And yes of course they hope that mayweather loses..they know pac would lose like an amateur..pac blocks punches with his head and the last thing he needs to be doing is fighting a slick boxer such as mayweather.But after mayweather is done with ortiz you can expect a nice catch weight fight between ortiz and pacquiao :-)
                    Last edited by BoZz; 06-29-2011, 01:26 AM.

Comment

But Pac don't want him, thats always been the reason this fight never came off.....

Comment

Working...
                      X