Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 DIVISION CHAMPION or 4 DECADE CHAMPION? Which one is more difficult to achieved?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    May beat Pac to the point of fabricating an injury.
    May made JMM look like an utter fool.
    May beat the better versions of Cotto and DLH
    Nelo >>>>>> Margarito

Everything you type will have the stench of
    No facts to be had. Just a funky smell.
    Lol. You're the fabricating that pac is not injured. People will believe a very respected surgeon than nobody like u...

lol. he beat a midget jmm where he outweigh jmm by 15-20lbs and also cheated him at the scale..lmao..

pac already annihilated cotto amd that makes him very soft but still gave floyd hell. lmao. dela hoya is a much better fighter at 147 than 154l and pac beat him at his best weight while flpyd need a help from the judges to win, even his own father said that dela hoya won the fight.. lmao..

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I did, and I made huge money off the fight.

Dude ODH at 147 8 years prior was faster than 154 ODH. I think we all know the 8 year later 147 lb ODH was not faster. that is a silly thing to suggest.
      liar.. I know u lose money from pac-hoya fight.. u cant fool anyone..

pac make dela hoya look slow and u can see the same hoya from the floyd fight but pac is a wrong style for him..

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        Lol. You're the fabricating that pac is not injured. People will believe a very respected surgeon than nobody like u...

lol. he beat a midget jmm where he outweigh jmm by 15-20lbs and also cheated him at the scale..lmao..

pac already annihilated cotto amd that makes him very soft but still gave floyd hell. lmao. dela hoya is a much better fighter at 147 than 154l and pac beat him at his best weight while flpyd need a help from the judges to win, even his own father said that dela hoya won the fight.. lmao..
        Cotto wanted a rematch but Pac had his lawyers ready with yet ANOTHER CLAUSE for Cotto to sign.

Pac is a fake and only rabid fans like yourself approve of his nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          Cotto wanted a rematch but Pac had his lawyers ready with yet ANOTHER CLAUSE for Cotto to sign.

Pac is a fake and only rabid fans like yourself approve of his nonsense
          What would be the point of a rematch, it was a one sided beat down, clenelo wanted a rematch with IVayweather, same deal, a one sided beat down, you post so much garbage meth head, now clauses like pillow gloves are wrong
          Last edited by Shape up; 01-10-2020, 11:17 PM.

Comment

liar.. I know u lose money from pac-hoya fight.. u cant fool anyone..

pac make dela hoya look slow and u can see the same hoya from the floyd fight but pac is a wrong style for him..
            No I didn’t lose money. Made a killing. Why would I take an odh that hadn’t been at the weight in 8 years? I actually follow the sport and understand how things work.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              No I didn’t lose money. Made a killing. Why would I take an odh that hadn’t been at the weight in 8 years? I actually follow the sport and understand how things work.
              :wank: The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others.

Comment

• I hope someday there is one boxer that can achieved one of these unbelievable achievements of pac..

Comment

I hope someday there is one boxer that can achieved one of these unbelievable achievements of pac..
                  Son it's just been announced that Floyd has won FOTD and you're bumping this shit up.

pasawayako is mad

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                    Son it's just been announced that Floyd has won FOTD and you're bumping this shit up.

pasawayako is mad
                    He already said that Floyd should win the decade award.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      He already said that Floyd should win the decade award.
                      Where did he say that?

Comment

Working...
                      X